Monday, May 21, 2007

The Monday after!

So ke Khauki's B-day was Friday ne.... we tried to have a girls only nite and well it didn't quite worked out as planned coz them male kept showing up - Yazi when these boys see new meat! Haai!!

Turned out well but I was upset coz I was out-numbered by Savanna drinking females, had to force myself to drink that thing and after about 3 of those dumpies, it didn't taste as bad I was thought and I just kept them coming - called it quits after 14 dumpies @ about 3.30am!!!

Nelspruit people get so bored that they think that a chill session with about 15 people is a party!!!

Saturday: Woke up and felt like ish, still don't understand why I thought that I wouldn't be sick from drinking Savanna.... It just don't like me much- which is why I'll stick to what treats me good the morning after!!!

The party was somewhat nice, not too hectic with funny monkeys tryin to gatecrash but just nice, got even better when certain people started acting up, while on that tip - I'd like to let some ladies know: It's fine for some of ya'll to have a low self-esteem, it happens to almost every woman at some stage but the trick is to not let it show to everyone else, especially them boys coz they will come across the funny ones that'll use that against you somehow - I'm just sayin, don't know how much sense I'm making though.

So anyways Sats was full of beautiful women, horny men, dance, drinks, eats, music, hilarious drama, incest, promiscuity and the rest - I was just there looking and laughing, got a bit pissed off at some people so decided to stop drinking and just chill!!!

Some tried to make it my fault that they have boring lives.... Shooo, ya'll gotta be trippin'!!!

Kwaki was on a mission of gettin mortherllYfffuckedd, with blood-shot red eyes and never-ending smiles - kind'a looked funny but ya well.

Then there was just this one dude who had stinking feet, it was so bad that the odour didn't go away for a good 3 hours even after that we could still smell them, wonder why his girlfriend never tells!!!

One of the friend's guy cousin kept callin all the chicks into the bedroom ( it aint even his house) then he'd try to fondle with them - at some stage we all just wanted to beat him up, uyajwayela - he must get his own chick to fondle with and stop bothering the rest of us who are just gatvol with useless, lying men!!!

I have this friend who introduces a new girlfriend to me - every weekend!!!!! He has a wife and I'm friends with his one girlfriend that he has been with for about 3 or 4 years and every time the chick calls him to ask where he is, he tells that that he's partying with me and he can't leave me there and come home coz I don't have transport to go back home - ME, with no transport to go home with, errrrr, highly impossible but then again she buys the story every time so I decided not to get involved coz clearly she's blinded by "love".

Yesterday, we were finishing the last bit of booze and meat and just relaxing but I was missing my bed too much so @ 11pm I decided to go lala.

I'm slowly learning how to speak Sepedi.... YeaY!!! Will get it right soon.

More about the weekend later!

No comments: