Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mission #2!!!

So Sunday afternoon while trying to recover from my setlamatlama my brother and them came over to my mkhukhu nje to say Hollllaaaar!!! My brother is big and when I say big I really mean BIG and he's just so cute and shweet - pisses the shit outta me but shweet still!!!

Once we got to talking, he mentioned that he's got a chick now and me (coz I do get bored of myself - only sometimes) I took it upon myself to start "grooming" him into a perfect boyfriend, so I went blabbing on what women want, what to do on birthdays, Valentine's and all that shit, not forgetting tips on kissing and how to get laid........ the works!!!

Know what that little boy tuned me - "Oh, dear loving sister of mine, you might not know this but this is like my fifth girlfriend and I think I can handle my shit.... haven't gotten laid yet but you know what I'm cool after all I'm just 17! I know you got man trouble but trying to turn me into the man you've always wanted won't do fokol for you.... why don't you just get back with whatshisface? I love you a lot but get a new hobby coz I'm not willing to be your next project."

What! Can you believe the nerve that boy got tellin me that shit!!! He's right ya but he's my lil' brotha I'm s'pposed to coach him in a few things, am I not? Ah well after that I decided to take a walk to Village coz I couldn't have my alcohol binges on a Sunday, it's improper besides all the liquor stores are closed on Sundays and didn't have car to go to eKasie!!!

So what do single people (women) who live alone do when they are bored - I need new hobbies!!! So someone drop me a comment and give a list of things to do.

NOTE: Please don't gimme the Join the gym, Do laundry, Sew/ knit and any shit along those lines......

2 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Just write a novel. Truly, you is a great scibe in the making. Kinda like a storyteller. See, me I am a dope writer, but a bad storyteller, and novels need them story tellers with vivid imaginations and unbeatable memories. Just like Kasiekulture. Actually he should also post his Once Upon A Time In Jozi - Wow, the secrets that he spills on there about Mansi celeb and celeb-wanna-bees. Hit him about it, but please give me my novel.

And hey, I actually have this idea that should Harry Potter die in this one, Me and JK should co-author the next one, called: Harry Potter, And The World Of The Dead. This would be kinda like Harry Potter having to fight Hades, the place of the dead, and then helping all dead captives to escape to paradise (read earth). What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Get a cat