Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Me = back

The last week and a half my server was throwing tantrums but ya it got over it - I was about about to lose my cool with it's moods!!!

And so I'm back on line now - hope ya'll didn't miss me much!!!

If you've read Kwaki's blog you'd know the the "Buy Diva a Dildo foundation" is still running!!! Thanx to those who contributed - or not, EnuFf about that now.

So the pat weekend I went to the Ghetto Ruff/Cell C - Make a difference tour gig in Nelspruit.... nice but honestly to put it in simple terms - Ibashayile coz the attendance was very poor!!! My reasons for sayin that: They were charging something like R30 damage, (abo'darkie won't like paying that amount to freeze their butts @ the showground, the marketing was not up to scratch and the ad on radio was a bit dead!!! So I tried counting how many people wee there, didn't finish but less than 500 (VIP guests included), catering sucked and it was COLD.

The after party was not well organised as well, so ya it was that bad but me on the other hand, had fun got to catch up with peeps I haven't seen in a long time. After the show me, Nono, Amu, Ishmael, the JOZI boys decided to get some food at Spur and that was not such a good idea coz we didn't enjoy our meal in peace.... sometimes I forget how famous other people are!!!

There were groupies galore, almost got mistaken for one 'til I started talking and being rude to dem so called celebz!!!

Big upz to Umdlwembe for having a female chauffeur & body guard,

To Amu for keeping us entertained - still remains my #3 top hip-hop boy,

To Ishmael for exposing his poverty to those who cared to listen,

To the rest of the Jozi - Whatz with da attitude? Boys for not getting too tempted by that pussy buffet that was waiting at reception for them to indulge in

And to the DJ for NST who rocked the club on Saturday - Dino Bravo was good but he already knows that so we show love to those who have just got into the scene!!!

Someone managed to piss me off again this weekend as usual but this time I didn't let it get to me as much, so dude - Suck on it!!!!

Didn't do much really this weekend as you know - winter has no friend so we keep it indoors these days and not can be done indoors - well one can do a lot but if you are like me and have no man (even the Splackavelli has decided to stay away from yours trully).

On Kwaki and being faithful - good luck, you'll be proud of urself one day!!!

I've figured that as much as I hate being in love, I actually miss it... I'm not gonna go chasing after it now but should love come my way I'll consider being someone's girlfriend again... I know that being with someone can be a pain sometimes but it's better to have loved and had your heart broken than not loving at all, don't you think!!! If a friend of mine had to read what I've just written - he'd think I've psycho, soft and weak and maybe I have but - ya it does get lonely sometimes and no amount of booty calls, splackavellis, friends - even the ones with benefits con fill that void!!! I just wanna fall hopelessly, crazy in love again - really!!! I'm in no rush though, seems like my dreams of getting hitched at 25 will not come true after all coz this ish will take a long time for me to fix!!!

I just need to stop being too selective, maybe the guy that manages to annoy and disgust me is the freak that is meant to make me happy!!! I think NOT.

Later!!!

No comments: