Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mina nezi Mpintshi zam'....

What is it with certain people that try too hard to please everybody else except themselves - really?

You would buy the most nastiest pair of jeans that will make you look like you have a high waist and flat ass, you hate them but two of your friends tell you that they are nice and you look hot in them - you know you don't but you keep askin yourself that uh well, they wouldn't lie to me, would they?

Or you see a person that you like and when you talk about that person your friend is the first to say "aah, that ugly thing..... he/she is a b*tch/man whore nogal and that head eish, it looks like i'loaf brown, haai no if you had to date that thing I will not talk to you" - What kind of friend is that? Obviously ya'll will not always have the same taste when it comes to other things!!! Its natural.... so now basically, you'll live an unhappy life all because your dumb friend doesn't approve of some of the things that you may be into.

Aren't friend supposed to let you be and only step in when asked to or when they see that you are getting out of hand or maybe you are in need of their help in some way???

My crew is weird.... in zulu some would say that "abanye ngathi bakhahlelwe ihashi esifubeni" but we are cool though, when there's beef it doesn't last for more than 30 minutes, some know when to shut up without being told first, some know when to walk away before they get bitch slapped, they know when to apologize before they are told where to get off and we are pretty much honest about shit... oh most importantly we know how to keep some body's secret coz well it doesn't concern us all we can do is say "aah shem, askies" when the fouls come out to play!!!!!!!

Mina well I just talk too much I must just teach myself to butt out and not get involved, otherwise I'll be having sleepless nights when the shit aint even my problem.

One thing we all have in common though......... they drinkz a lot, we are so passionate about their booze that they become very creative in our moment of drunkenness........ I'm always sober though.... me and booze, never!!! I'm the only one who makes sense out of the whole lot!!!!!


And if you believe what I said in that last sentence, then you need to consult a sangoma coz you is mad too!!!

No comments: