Monday, April 30, 2007

BLooDY long as week'endZ!!!

Good newZ!!!!

I'm moving outta home tomorrow - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!

Apparently that means more responsibilities, obligation to buy own grocery, FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, sleep-overs (less quickies, more.....), saying to people "I'm at my PLACE, not home", decorating the lounge & bedroom the way I wanna!!!!!!!!!

Bad Newz!!!

I'm broke already and I haven't even moved out of home,
No more luxuries and knowing that I'll never be hungry coz I'm @ home
Cleaning and washing (have to leave the maid at home)
Cooking home made meals to avoid expensive take-aways that will leave me broke
Travelling to work on my own........

This will be like playing Survivor for me coz well other than the time I tried living with a boyfriend for a month or so in Durbz and being at hostel in high school, well I've never lived out of home or by myself so ya, I do hope I don't fuck this up or they'll never trust me to be "Responsible".

This long weekend was a rather lazy one - Thursday, we did fokol but drink Johnnie Walker - Black with the crew, Friday went to a small party were one of my guy friends went on some drama tip (making this other chick's boyfriend pay for his Savanna's that she drank) well not that he couldn't6 afford more, its just that he was a bit mad coz the chicks boyfriend showed up while he was trying to charma the girl - Ah jo askies, maar nawe you know that aint nobody flying solo these days!!! Saturday did nothing but learn how to roll a joint, got high, watched 8 movies and ate, Sunday - same shit and Today - I'm at work, my boss tuned me shit, I almost cried then though nah.... did my work, didn't take a lunch break so now I'm starving!!!! And oh I had R40 to survive with the whole weekend!!!

Hey I know this chick from SD and she claims that Snoop is her uncle, imagine that. Me being me I tried finding out how they were related but never got an answer but don't be scared I shall find out for the people and check this out she lives right here in Nelspruit - meaning that Snoop might just decide to come visit his niece sometime soon...... I doubt very much but I wanna catch her out on her own lie! Imagine if I had to start claiming that Jigga man is my half brother, that I talk to everyday and visit 4 times a year and none of my friends have seen him????? RIGHT!!!!

I'm gonna be childish for a bit and you know what I actually like pissing off people, it makes them tell the truth without having to think about a long story line!!!!!

Tshwarelo's friend - You said I must remind you to tell me something about someone..... Don't keep the Diva waiting.........

One of my friends will be buying "umkhumbi wezi febe" (microbus or caravelle) soon and I can't wait to abuse it!!!! Wishing all that breaths a good week filled with love, peace and respeK!!!

No comments: