Wednesday, May 2, 2007

ThoughtZ!!!

Statement of the day for me:

"I think I'm going crazy, hmmm, he's cute and has a great body under all those clothes but nah I don't wanna date an uneducated white boy with "THUG LIFE" tattooed on his left shoulder! I don't know...... let's kill them both, I think I should just be single. He's so sweet though.... I'll deny everything and say I was just fucking around with him"

Talk about being confused..... She managed to make me laugh though!!!

On a more serious tip - these petrol prices that keeping up are doing a great job in shattering my dreams of ever getting my OWN car!!! I'm gatvol as it is right now and I don't even own one - I get to use the cars at home and I have to put in my own gas unless they send me somewhere then it's on them. Maybe I should opt for a scooter or a bike..... as in bicycle!!!

With all the holidays we've had lately.... ya this week has officially been fucked, "they" should've just let us chill for the rest of the week coz really I'm in lazy mode and I'm just forcing myself to work right now. Some of those government employees are damn lucky- you know some of them are on leave already.... where I work we never get those, we just work year in year out without a break.... joys of working for BEE'z - the Be your own Boss company people, you cant take relaxed holidays when you are boss sometimes!!!

Wonder what this coming weekend has in store for me. I'm a bit broke but I refuse to be bored!!

Much later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just blame Jack Daniels