Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thinking-ZZZ

So how far can cats really jump? Was looking at this other cute white one that's always by my house (it's definitely not ours), the 1 second it was walking on the driveway and the next it was on the wall ( a high wall that is with and electric fence thing goin on)!!! Been watching repeats of Catwoman on Movie Magic and ya... I got a bit curious there!!!

Anyways, So what does a man mean when he says "It's your own fault that you love me, I didn't make you"? Really? Just a Q that a chick friend of mine asked and I couldn't answer her coz I've been there too and I still haven't sorted that one out!!!

And I've just realised that some people they I once had a thing going on with make better friends than anything else... Was talking to a splacka of mine and well we just had a chat that had nothing to do with sex and it was a good one!!! After deciding to end a thing with the "animal" (reason: I don't wanna be the reason his life falls apart and I definitely don't want to be hunted down by an angry + bitter fiance when all his fouls, late nite creepin scandals and the rest of the shit he does come out), we speak now and then and made an agreement that should I get a booty call from him I will politely decline for the sake of making him a "better" person!!!!

See, I'm not as evil as people like to think of me..... sometimes ish is not all about me!!!

Ey, got a call form a dude I dated about 9 years ago - yeah 9 years, I think I was about 14/15!!! He's all grown up, on some BEE tip and has done well for himself @ 26yrs I must say - I'm so proud!!! But he just had to ruin my excitement of seeing him after so long by saying that he still loves me and all that kinda' bullsh*t and well ya.... I still like him but really now after 9n years does he really think that I'm still that shweet, cute, naive girl he knew back then........... I think NOT! I have so changed it aint even funny plus he thinks that I'm rude, me rude? Never!!! I'm not rude, I just chose to be honest!!! Yes I drink, party, club and do all the nasties that most wouldn't imagine me doing but ya that's me and I like it!!!

Thought I couldn't see through his silly lies, telling me he has been waiting for so long to see me coz he couldn't picture himself marrying someone else but me.... Said he even wrote to "All you need is love", ha, ha, ha....... all I could say was "WOW, that's quite stupid of you! You really believed that I'm gonna marry you? Dude I'm 23, tryin to make money and enjoy livin life, shit do I look like I want be tied down at this point of my life? You crazy!!!" So after all that he still had the nerve to say "Well since you're not a virgin anymore, can I just shag you - it'll do me justice, hey you know - I thought that I was gonna be your first?" - Man Puh-leaZe!!!

Men?

Haai....

Later!!!

No comments: