Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yeah! Yeah!

So I'm a bit sad today, only coz I realised that moving from city - to - city has its disadvantages, like now my friend Mimi has her phone off - don't know why but if I was in Durbs, I would just go to her house and see if she's ok! So now the whole crew has lost touch with its each and what's sad is that we all have each others digits but somehow we conveniently "forget" to call every now and then just to check if all'z cool.....

I miss you girls....... wish you could see just how much!!!

I need help, remember that trust fund: Get Diva a Dildo Fund.... Ya'll need to seriously donate some $ for me to get one!!! Now that I'm not playing the celibacy card, Niggaz just stopped hollarin' - what's that all about? And the nights are just getting colder..... Eish!!!

Anyways, got a myspace account that I'm really likin coz well ya, its fun and I have nothing better to do besides waiting for Friday, 5 Down for ipholas with the crew and get tipsy!!!

Friday night the girls are playing Tequila Queens...... Khauki's pre-party boozing spree - without the usual dudes!!!!
So we realised that for the Saturday party we invited more women that guys...... sensing a cat fight over the hottest dude in the crowd???? Yeah, me too!!!!!

Sometimes when guys say "I'm gay" just coz they want to discourage your interest in them - well I think they ARE really gay, in denial but gay - yeah, I figure!!

What does one do when the only person that pays any attention to your ass is the one you are least interested in?

Ish, I wish this one guy can just wake up one morning and decide to hate me, I love being liked but he is a bit psycho - 4real!!! He's nice but not for me, I'm sure there is the one for him somewhere out there, maybe!!!

SOme might say that my being picky about guys is the same shit that won't get me laid, or a man...ya well!!!

Anywho, been enjoying reading Yodemo's blog lately - that boy likes to get people fuming and some people just like taking things too personally - a writer is a write is a write, good or bad, and yes people you are allowed to refuse to read any shit that may sound somewhat sickening and satanist to them, its just that ya'll like making yourselves look and sound all holy-holy-moral...... ya'll know what I mean!!!


Okay seems like today is one of those days when I just want 2 write about everything - anything, not making so much sense but hey its Thursday, only a few hours to Friday and @ 4, yo, yo, yo I'll be calculating alcohol percentages!!!!


Later

Kisses to all those who matter to me!!!

No comments: