Monday, May 14, 2007

Drinks, fun and idiots!

It took a lot for me to realise that no matter how pissed-off I can get, an idiot will always remain an idiot and that sometimes there's absolutely no reason why one must be angered by what some stupid cunts do - unless of cause you let them get to you and mess with your mind and emotions but really its only you that can decide if you are really goin'ta give them that satisfaction of knowing that they can tilt your world anytime they feel like it.......

Sometimes other people are simply too dumb to realise just how much they hurt you! Makes me wonder how happy they REALLY feel after denting your ego and heart!!!!

On Friday I was very, very pissed-off at someone for saying something very stupid in a very cold way that my eyes just filled with tears, started shakin and cursing at everything.... so after work I just dived for that Jack Daniels bottle and decided that I was gonna scar him back.... I wanted to scratch his car with a R5 coin, smash his windscreen and probably flattening his tyres then I saw him when I went to see a friend - the only thing that was going through my mind was that nah, K you know what- the nigga aint even all that and he is definitely not worth it... lookin at him almost made me barf, stupid moron!!!!!!!!!!!


All in all I had a great one, was angry most of the weekend but it was cool.... now next weekend is my friends birthday party and well we're takin it outta Nelspruit, more an the Hazyview/Sabie area - Still to decide!!!!

No comments: