Thursday, May 3, 2007

Don't you know ME?

Nelspruit is a small town, a bit big but small in a sense! If you are a freak we will know you, If you are a player, HO, rich, liar, party person, beautiful or dating someone well known / done a scandalous deed - WE Will Know You even if we have never seen you, trust me word gets around very fast!!!! That's how small this place is!

So last Friday at some stupid party (where we had to bring our own booze and got deprived of some braai meat) there was this dude tryin 2 hit on me, ne and when he asked to speak to me he was like "Hey, Khensani right?" I'm like "yeah, who are you?" He was like " Hawu, you don't know who I am?" I said "Nope, am I s'pposed to know you?", He went " The whole of Nelspruit knows me" me = "Ah well, clearly not the Whole of Nelspruit, 'coz I have never seen your ass anywhere". And then I just had to ask how he knew my name, did he ask one of my peoplez? and he was like " You like parties, booze and dissing certain people...... and nobody I've met knows who you are really dating"!!!!

I thought wow, people actually talk about me that much, funny coz I don't know them either!

So mina what chuckled me the most was the fact that he was trying very hard to convince me that he is just this popular person that is just at every party and shit.... haai, I don't buy his story coz he is this old, boring, overweight, badly dressed fart father creepA dude with gold bling, bling all over and I have Never seen him at any of the places I go to. Maybe he's one of those who go to dem BEE parties that bore the shit outta me with those old men trying to restore their lost youth by shagging poor high school and tertiary kids, showering them with material things to rid them of guilt while they haven't even bought grocery for his own family or paid his child's school fees (not all of them, just some - so don't sue me).

I kept staring him in the eye and saying "huh, I didn't hear you", just so I could discourage his interest in me and then Supa came to my rescue - just time! I changed the last 2 digits of my cell# but some fool had to give him the right one after I left. he called the next day and I was like darn It, tried pulling the "I don't who I'm speaking to" card and he had to keep "reminding" me where we met. Plus we think he tried spiking our drinks with no success coz we just chucked them in the bin when my chick friend said the beer tasted funny!!! Ag shame Bro, you think we're dumb like that, uzonya mfana!

2 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Yeah neh? Hard to be a chick in this world. So, let me give you one little advice. About the BEE, do give the poor sod your real number. Let him call you for an hour or so. When you bored let him take you out to the nice spots that only he and his National Lottery friends can afford. Have pepperspray in your handbag (yeah,handbag). Then after the coffee shopt, the movie, the restaurant and the expensive champagne get with him to your place. Just after he's killed the engine of his Range Rover to propose a kiss say to him 'my friend, i've had a great time. Let's not spoil everything by proposing something funny right now. I'm so bushed I just need to take a shower and pass out'. If he asks if he can't come in for a night cap, kiss him on the left cheek and say. Goodnight my friend.

If he tries anything arrogant you apply the pepperspray and call the police. Well, that's me.

Blaque said...

WELL I READ YOUR COMMENT AND YESS i UPDATED IT SO YA YOU CAN READ IT,IL BE UPDATING IT MORE OFTEN.

SEND THE LUV TO YOUR CREW ANDHOPE YOU CAN VISIT ME SOON,ILL BE MOVEING INTO MY OWN FLAT SOON SOON.

WELL AM GOINGBACK TO MY HYDONATING PLACE.
LOVE YA
BLAQUE