Monday, April 2, 2007

W'zzz Up!









Received am e-mail from a fan (wow, I gotta fan or a groupie) and asked me to put more pix of me,me,me! And well as you can see, you ask & I give! I am wondering why though


So this past weekend I was working, Ligwalgwala FM had a Birthday Celebration in Barberton and the company I work for had to manage the event so ya! My feet, legs and back still hurt like hell coz I was on my feet for almost 24hours.




The event turned out well I gotta say, but some people just do NOT deserve to be in certain positions at the SABC coz they know fokol about shit - and ya'll can quote me on that!!! I won't mention names for fear of being sued or something like that but they know deep down what they had to do to get those jobs and I can without a doubt say that it aint coz they are qualified or have some sort of experience in the field and I think that being big on booze is like an added advantage for you appointment there - so if you looking at getting a job there, you better start investing in a Phuza face!!! (Just kidding - but I might just be true)






KasieKulture had a comment 'bout my blog on his blog.... well, Thanx 4 da inspiration too!

Some anonymous left a comment on a previous post, eish deep but I appreciate you being honest and by the way being brutally honest about shit is my new hype coz I figured that you only have to speak the truth once and nobody will keep asking you too many questions and anyways one lie can lead to a much complicated series of untrue stories that will leave you wondering how it all began and eventually lose credibility from those who matter the most in you life - so keep it real - right? right!






I'm trying to decide if I should go celibate or not, I don't know I just want to cut something out of my life for a while and I don't know what but it's definitely NOT my boozing sprees with my crew.... Maybe I should discard shagging out of my favourite things, not for a very long time but for about six months or so. What do you think?







Have a great week ahead.....

No comments: