Friday, April 13, 2007

QuEstioNz!

See, I've been meaning to ask Kasie & Yo demo a question! Firstly though... we all have been in relationships or something close to one right and for me personally I've had difficulty pretending to be interested in whatever the person I'm dating might be saying especially if it has nothing to do with the things that would actually spark a conversation from me! I'm not a complicated person - I'd like to think... I talk, a lot, it's a fact (mostly after a few drinks) however I don't just blurb about shit that doesn't make sense to either of us (unless I'm with friends)!

I've ended a few relationships with extremely good looking & loaded people for the simple reason that I did NOT enjoy having a decent conversation with them, they just bored the hair out of my scalp - for real! So, I'd be on a "date" and this person would just keep telling me how his friend is so amazing, how much he earns a month, which car he wants to buy and how his ex broke his heart as a result he has been hurt & doesn't fully trust women and that kind of bullsh*t - like really now!!!! I don't go talking about my ex with my next boo to be - unless if he does ask about the guy - but ex's are meant to be in the past, aren't they?

Back to my point..... I haven't met kasie or tswarelo personally but I figured that they are very intelligent, now my question is: What do you do when you meet what looks like the woman of your fantasies - looks, body & all but as soon as you start talking to her, you find that she is just not IT, she's blond and you keep wishing she would just keep quiet long enough for you to see if she might be talented in other areas!....

Do you still go out with her for the reason that she looks good? or Do you let her go 'coz you have absolutely have nothing in common and her conversation makes you feel as if your mind is not functioning quite well?

Really thinking about it, you have to see this person almost every day and she/he talks about the same shit every time you see them!!!

Wouldn't work for me - being me, but what would you guys do?

Weekend ifikile & I'm all smiles........

Only touching this pc on Monday again..... & I'll be waiting for your answers ( if you do happen to pass through my blog)

Later

2 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

We happen to pass by evertime. Your point exactly. We enjoy intelligence expressed, and on Oh Really now, shit is happnin.

As said in my lekgema blog, I hate people i cannottalk to because listening to their stupidity is such a pain. I want developmental talk. Talk that transforms your world for the better. Without claiming any foreign powers, let me say that everyone that meets me end up changing the way they think. I call it the Ribelatti Encounter. Some say I work for Satan, like the archaic deceiver of mankind. But I believe that manwomankind decieves himself/herself.

As for dumping, well you have no choice, it's hard to watch others steal your intelligence while you compromise. I have actually written a poem that says I Chose Me Over You

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Yeah, intelligent words indeed. You guys make me shiver in my boots. There are times I think I'm really smart but I realise there are the smarter and the smartest.

Okay, coming to your point. I have never really seriously dated a chatterbox. I mean, I won't mind a chick saying some shit for hours as long as I can be able to quote it some time later. I mean, if I was with this chick that keeps telling me about its ex and sister and cousin and brother and I keep asking myself what the fuck am I taking from this convo that would really be fucked up. Like she's talking but she's actually saying nothing.

However if I was confronted with such I would nicely try to change the topic and speak about how NASDAQ stocks performed or how the IDC refuses to give me R200 million to start my space programme. And immediately she gets bored, I think even with those chicks who possess only one brain cell it's easy to figure out that I mean that she's cramping my style.

But if she was to chatter just a second or third before the moment or in any bodour, I would suggest fellatio, it should take care of the overworked tongue.

But hey, I'm still waiting for a real chatterbox. That's when I'll say 'fuck, I don't need no whore'

PS. Check 'Between Friends', yeah, it's between friends