Thursday, April 19, 2007

4 da mind!

Day 25...... not a sign of itswayi!

For all those who need to be schooled - check out Kasiekulture.blogspot.com and yodemo.blogspot.com today!!!! Kuyashisa vandag- class is in session!

While still at being schooled.... Is there a college or institute or module of some sort that will teach women some course so we can get some insight of how the male mind works - I just might be in need for one 'coz trying to figure out what goes on in some men's minds is becoming difficult by the day. Not long ago I thought I was on track and I've just realise that I'm far from it - damn! Even pulling the lesbian stunt wasn't this hard...

Part of the reason why I decided on this celibacy shit was because I kept finding myself a bit confused trying to understand what this man's intentions were and I didn't want to be in that "emotional roller coaster" again.

So now single & celibate is my hype right, not forgetting honesty!!! Yet when I tried to be honest about my feelings and plans with the men I've had in my life most of them thought Ah, drama - drama and if they did not kutsa nge 220 they stop callin .... until the cunt is horny!!! Hella Brotha man I don't do 1 night stands, you either a bootycall on stand-by as per our agreement or you're a boyfriend!!!

Ya and some men when you tune them that hey phela things are getting to the heart they think Yo, Yo, Yo - which is normal coz really thinking about it if what brought you guys together what cheating on your mates, what makes you think shit will be perfect when you decide to get into a serious relationship with a bootycall - if your thoughts were "but now we are in love and we won't cheat on each other" then you have problems and you're a tad more insane than Jacklyn Hyde.

But today I felt like punching myself when I realised that my sweet efforts were made to look weak and petty.... I felt like a high school kid trying to flirt with the headboy in Grade 12!!! I dialled a number and when the phone was answered I pulled the "hey, how are you... no, eish I was just sayin hi! U'grand, sharp" line - How pathetic, even for me - at my age! Shit I've lost my touch!!! But then it could be the fact that I didn't really have anything to say, I just wanted to bug the dude kancane or maybe just to hear his voice - for what? I don't know really- Silly huh?

Congratzzzzzz to my 22year old cousin who finally decided to lose HIS virginity to his girlfriend of 3years!!! The poor guy confessed to not knowing what to do even after years of watching the KarmaSutra and Hot Black Ladies for white dicks!!! Usukhulile Mfana!!! Turns out the girlfriend did all the work while my cousin laid back and learned!!!

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you didn't pick the fist comment, I was saying after 6months you'll technically be like Mother Teresa. We can package you to Calcutta and give you a new identity, call you Sister Diva or Mother Afro. How about that? So you can teach the nuns in Pakistan the Kama Sutra and the much-hyped tantric.

Anonymous said...

PS. Kwaki wrote something some time ago about electricity powered vibrators. A box full of them and KY will not be bad for the sisters in Calcutta