Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shoooo!!!!

Well this past long weekend, I chilled with my peoplez and tried to get sloshed.... and it only worked after 4 attempts!

Blaque came over to visit and well, Blaque is Blaque.... That's all I can say - had fun though!

So me, Khauki and Blaque hooked up on Friday to go to BCR cuz Kliff'o gay, shit, I mean Kliff oday invited us to come through. Before that Blaque rocked at my house in some other car with some other dude and we met yet another dude that is friends with the first dude.... right there I had plans for them...

Me & the girls tried to irritate the shit outta those guys the whole f*#ckin day and it did not work!!! I was just pissed off coz those guys really enjoyed chillin with us and I was really hoping that they hate us, especially me by the end of the night but things didn't work out that way.... much to my disappointment! But they were cool though.

I heard from a RELIABLE source that some people were a bit disappointed when they read that I decided to go celibate... ha, ha, ha! Shame, but you know what, I really gotta do it, not to prove or gain anything but just because I can and anyways it's time I find new hobbies other than shagging!

And I have to get rid of other people in my life that cause me unnecessary headaches but firstly they need to be told what they really are and that is......... nastyassshit! Keep tellin yourself that you are Da shit and soon enough you'll see that you are just plain stinky shit, aight!!!

Blaque is to update her blog soon, she better otherwise I'll be very upset!!!

Hey my new hype - honesty.... I working beautifully for me!

I recently found out that there are people out there who actually find time just to talk about me... WOW, am I that interesting? Like all I gotta say is GET A LIFE, do something to keep your mind busy, go to the gym, play tennis, get a girlfriend, something.... fellazzz!

All in all, I had a FAB one, hope everyone else did - if not, there's always next weekend!!!

Later!

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

Hey, a goon is a goon is a goon!!! How horny can one be to stand the amount of crap we gave them!!!

Well don't know if their tolerance paid off but I sure did nothing to please them, that's if we are still talkin about the guys from friday!

So do you also put up with bullsh*t just to get laid? If yes, Shame on you Kwaki.... I thought you were better than that!!!