Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ubuhle!

Why is that the people who cannot sing are the ones who like being heard the most, not to mention the ones who can't dance to save their live - they like being right there in the middle of the dance floor, then you find the ones who most people wouldn't call pretty, those ones are forever talkin about how good they look and they are usually the first ones to spot an "ugly" person!!! Like really when they look in the mirror just before they leave their houses, what is it that goes through their mind.... Hmm let me think, is it "Ooooh, don't I just look beautiful now" or maybe " I make these jeans look good", perhaps "Yo,Yo,Yo... I can move to any beat, all eyes will be on me as soon as hit the dance floor" or maybe "I sing so beautifully that I turn a frown into a smile and I'm definitely the next big thing.... gonna give Mary J and Mariah a run for their money".... Ya, ne!!!

Take me for instance... well I know the following about myself and I don't care how nice you'd be trying to be but some things you can't lie about......

Fact #1 - I CANNOT sing, I know that, I've recorded myself... My voice is pure torture & for that I don't need Simon Cowell to tell me!!

Fact #2 - I CANNOT dance, especially all these new styles introduced to us by the 999 gang and the Jika Ma Jika show ( funny enough, I'm flexible when it comes to other things) I could dance dance... say 8 years back but now eish... even looking at myself dance in front of a mirror is well let's say not so sexy!!!

Fact # 3 - I DO NOT have the most gorgeous of bodies that's for sure and I certainly don't fall under the "PRETTY" category - hell no, but you know what - I smile every time I look at my Beautiful face - yep, I said it I think I'm a looker ( and for that, blame the man who told me so)!!! Now you know what they say about beauty - It's in eye of that Beer Jug and yes there is a difference between being pretty and being beautiful..... other than that I just this chubby cute thing that some people can't help but just wanna hug and pinch my cheeks!!!

Ya'll don't have to agree..... My thoughts only!!!!

Mmcwaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: