Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TrieD and TesteD!

So most of us don't like getting anything we know nothing about, right? Like once you here about a certain product that one or two people have tried out and worked wonders for them, then you'll go for it!

The simple theory of tried and tested!

Now I remembered a certain sitch that went down some three years back and ya it was not nice but I got over it!
See I sometimes have this problem of over-sharing information mostly about my relationships and shit to "friends" and I saw that as ok coz I hardly keep things hidden or bottled in my heart/ mind - whatever! So as friends chilling we would talk about our mates/boo'z/partners/bootycalls/flings, the sex, the love etc... openly and we would laugh about it!

I happened to be hooked up with Quan @ that time and I loved talkin about... yes he was that interesting and I would share details of our sessions with my girls, little did I know that as I'm busy talkin about my stunts this other chick is busy scheming!!! SO long story short - I walked in on her and Quan shagging and did the whole "What are you doing"? "How dare you"? shit - sudden reactions!

I was friggin shocked and very upset. Later when I broke the news to the rest of the crew they were ready to give the that thing bitch slaps and beat downs but Tshepo - a friend too pointed out that I'm probably the reason she fucked my man.... asked how and he said that I keep telling them (her included) of how good the shags were and that made her want to find out herself if he really was that gifted! Okay point taken but she still deserved to be bitch slapped for going behind my back and doing my boo, so I beat her up anyways - for disrespecting our friendship more than the fact the I saw my man's hairy ass doing the bump and grind on her!!!

Kwaki and I spoke about this shit sometime back and telling stories of how many times it has been proven - especially by women!!! they want what has been tried and tested, dude you better have references when you come mack on my ass!!! If no woman around town can openly say that you laid them well - eish, finding a woman that will be too keen to let tap her will be a mission! But if they are one or two chicks who will confess about how good you are - chances are females will be sending you "Please call "shag" on 073 445 1121"!!!

That's being a man for you! If you had to hear 3,4 guys talkin about a chick and how she works her goon - chances are you'd think "nah, she's a whore"!!!

Oh ya, the chick and I are still friends - not so close coz I'll never let her 5feet close to my boo, but we're friends!!! And they guy..... well I found better after that incident, still has the nerve to call and send lovey sms' to me but he aint getting none of my shit 4sho!!!

2 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Yeah, girl, been there done the shit, left the T-shirt in her apartment.

I once dated two friends, first each not knowing, then each pretending not to know, then each knowing, and then each telling me to dump the other. I used to be proud of the deed. The problem is that I am still dating the other after a messy break-up with both. This one I love and damn I can't remain proud of something that once hurt her and still does whenever it creeps up her memory. However, I'm not too worried bcoz she too was dating my frined when I started dating her behind his arrogant behind.

It's a crazy world, anyone for the ride!

Chow, will call you Afro!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
I mean, who would want to marry a friggin' Nigerian just bcos he offers her money? Not unless she's one who missed getting pregnant, after having budgeted for the grant payout. without being Xeno or anything, I have issues with brothas who flaunt thier ill-gotten niceties, just to score with the sisters.
Will tell you about a certian type of woman whom i just seem to draw to myself. Like moths to a flame. I get out of one relationship with this type, and, yo and behold! the next one seems to have been born on the same bed and time as the last. I think I am developing a phobia for the sistas now. Remind me to tell you of only two of such sistas next time.
I am Tswarelo's friend and colleague.

Nkosana ka Makaula