Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blah,blah, blah

I guess this whole "talking" shit does work, only sometimes but hey I've just a chat with "the Animal" and did the "honesty is the best policy" shit and wheeeee it did good, I think!

Only now I'm trying to reassess myself and my attraction to men with attachments... coz well this is the second one and eish but at least I found out before he actually ties the knot with his significant other, wow i wonder what that makes me?????

Talking about stuff does help especially when you are not sure what it is that is going on between you and the other person - much respect to "Animal", and after that mouthful of half confessions - I'm not pissed off but rather eased and ya as I've always thought honest men are hot, yum!!!!

Hey a while ago I asked that a "good" man should give Da Diva a hollar and till today I'm still waiting...... so does that mean that there are absolutely No man that fits my description of a good man out there???? What has happened to the world?

Much love.....

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you really wanted a "good" guy you wouldnt be chasing after married guys.

Just Khens. said...

Okay,guess I had that one coming... but when I met them I didn't know they were married. It's one of those things where people get excited talking about other things that they forget to mention that they have "wives" plus the fact that I have never seen them with the wives in public, trust me we party all the time and out of all those times I haven't seen the women!!! I wouldn't want to date a married guy personally but it just happened that the two guys I really like happened to be!!! Sad isn't it. Spoke to my friend about it and afterwards decided that I should take a break and reassess myself and the things I want in life... let things be all about me for a change!!! I need that, I've been too selfish lately! Why are you hiding from me tell me who you are!