Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Say w'w'what!

Day 24 and I'm still good!

No millions & definitely no gennie in a bottle either!

So my friend tells me that I was on some other tip on Saturday and I simply just don't remember much about that night. Not long after confessing that I cannot dance, Khauki tells me that I did, I looked funny but I danced to some other house song... weird!!! I do remember telling a chick to chill with the nigga hunting coz she was starting to irritate a hell lotta people!

That Amstel/Heineken feud or what ever that's goin' on must end soon otherwise some of us will be very upset... I know you're probably like "so what if She's upset? What is she gonna do about it?" Bona wena I've got an answer for you....... I'll , I'll, I'll quit drinking all together and become this highly moral pest that will preach to everyone else who cares to listen that alcohol is bad! Not that they will listen but nje I'm just gonna bug them for the fuck of it!!!

Apparently a lot of other drama went down at that party and I missed it all - coz I was DANCING, unbelievable!!! People, the next time ya'll see me on the dance floor.... PLEASE, drag me away..... It's one thing being sloshed and dancing at the usual spot maar not in public!

Freedom Day is coming up soon for us South Africans, so what do normal people usually do on Freedom Day? I know Government events will be on but what else? I'll be working at one of them for MP, If anybody is planning a hectic party... Hollar!!!! And I promise not to dance!

Diva

No comments: