Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Relationshipz... nah!

Yeah well I've been thinking and talkin to a chick friend of mine from DBN and once again I was asked the same question that more than 30 people have asked already - What is it that really puts me off a guy & why are my relationships never more than 3months long???

Well firstly.... I was once in a 6 year relationship (obviously on & off) and my most recent on was 10months long and shooo that was long!!!

I have no valid reason really but all I can say is that I do get bored quickly and for a long time I thought it was me but then I realised that shit, they are the ones who are not keeping up!!

Look @ it like this ne, I say that it's better if we don't see each other often but talk every now and then, that way when we do eventually see each other it is just HAPPY times, no fights, nothing coz without a doubt if I had to see your ass everyday, 8/10n I'd be pissed as hell if not I'd have nothing to say to you not coz I don't really got nothing to say but more coz what I have to say will make you angry while I laugh about it.... really there is only so much that you can talk about with your girl/boyfriend and then a hell lot that you can talk about with your friends.

Topics with your lover:
Let's talk about US
Let's talk about our hurtful past relationships
Let's talk about our families
Let's talk of about how our day @ work was
Let's talk about our first kiss, shag, breakup etc (lies)
Let's talk about our love for each other ( all lies, probably)
How the blue tie looks good on him
and how that hairstyle suites her
And on, and on, and on - bull shit

There's probably more to talk about but I've never gotten that far but after all the above topics then the lies, arguments and curses come in....

Topics with your friends:
The actual year you lost your virginity
The number of times you've shagged your ex after you broke up
The boozing sprees
How to make cash
Your real feelings about the person you call your lover
The hot umgosi
The person you are just lusting after
Your actual dreams and ambitions
Music
Childhood stories
How you made a fool outta yourself the last weekend you got sloshed outta your mind
Your ideal life partner
Your nasty habits that you wouldn't want your girl/man to know about
How your partner delivers
The plot for the weekend

Yo,Yo,Yo I can write a whole list of the shit that one can talk about with their friends rather than their "lovers", bottom line is that for people like me, I'd rather spend 80% with my close friends, 15% with the whole family and 5% with my "lover". Coz I'll just end up having to tell little white lies a bit too constantly unless you are just like me and we basically have a whole lotta shit in common then fuck I wouldn't mind chilling with you all the time.

Oh, in case you didn't know when I'm by myself all I listen to is my hip-hop mixes and I love them to bits, so imagine if some fool had to RKO me for the remote just so that he can listen to BoyzIIMen.... Jyslik... I will leave your ass in 2 seconds you'd think a cyclone swept me away!

That for me actually counts.... so think of all the things that I'm in to and the way I am right now and then think long and hard which man can stand that... chances are I cant stand him and his was just as much.

So sisi, don't worry about me I just cool the way I am... I work during the week, chill with my peoplez during the weekend, go home to sleep after intoxicating myself, listen to my Tuks, JayZ and shit, read and write my blogs and ya, I'm satisfied... not completely but it works fine for now!!!

By the way what happened to you and being engaged???? One should wonder?

I know its not much of a good reason but her, did yo really expect one from me? Really Now!

No comments: