Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One, Two, Three wisheZ

Read something about how to make millions on Yo demo, ya ne..... I do need $$$$ and lots of it!!!

Khauki, a friend of mine is planning a surprise birthday thingy for herself... & I can't wait to see the surprised look on her face when we all yell "SURPRISE"!!! hee, hee, hee - hilarious!

Whatever happened to Ali Babba's magic oil lamp with that geenie man inside coz I sure could use one, only with a few more wishes to grant!!!

If I had to come across one somehow.... I'd wish for the following:
  • A black Mustang.... American Muscle baby, or 7 cars I can name Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Weekend Lover & Baby!
  • The PS3, 2 Quad bikes and a yatch
  • An extremely large sound-proof house on a farm, with all the nice extras all rooms with en-suite, 3 sexy butlers and accommodate 27 friends or an Island I can name after the man who gave me multiple orgasms (joke)
  • To get my hands on the truth serum so I can figure out if that dude is lying or not,
  • To come up with one of the world's greatest inventions - what - I don't know yet,
  • A year's long vacation with my 9 good friends around the world
  • The "Legend" (my dad) to come to life again and give his cute daughter a hug
  • A straight, sane, single man with no drama, attachments that can do a freestyle about anything to any beat and still make sense,
  • For Amstel & Heiniken to resolve whatever they are beefing about so that the rest of us can be happy again coz Bavaria aint doing the job 4 me - Amstel is still the best,
  • And obviously be president for a week - only to change a few things and then be the normal Khensy plotting my missions for the weekend!!!!!!!

See I'm not too demanding but If that Gennie dude doesn't come my way that that essay on how to make millions better do the trick!!!

Day 23, today!

No comments: