Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ooh! so romantic

So I've just spoken to soul that was once lost but eventually found its way back civilisation!

In my short life, I've heard a lot of I love you's from people - when I say people I mean mostly men.

Here's some of them ( I don't know how sincere they were but hey, people do lie sometimes)

G.L - (Coloured guy) "Haai, check hier ne! Jy's my meirie van nou af en jy weet mos ek smaak jou - is ne!"

Rugby Dude - (He's either zulu or xhosa, I just couldn't figure him out) " Kutheni ngawe undibheka kanje, ndithsilo nje - mama, nunu, baby ndikuthandile yeva"

SLK (He's Swati) "Ngiyak'tsandza sesi webantfu lomuhle"

Quan (I've never heard him speak anything else besided slang) "I'm feelin' you"

Animal ( He's Pedi) " I want you & I can see you want me, come here"

Thug Love (Zulu) "Ehe mfwethu, uyazi nje ukuthi ngiyakuthanda mmm"

But the one that did it for me wasn't verbal! He came up to me, looked straight in my eyes and pasted a long kiss on my lips and I didn't stop him!!!

No comments: