Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm in a mix!!!

I turned 23 this year - YeaY!!! And those who know me, would know that I can be a bit too curious at times and "they" say curiosity killed a cat or some shit like that - bullsh*t.... I've lived in a lot of places and coz of that I've also met a gazillion people, I knew so many people that I had to delete a number each time I stored a new one on my cellphone! Deep!!!

Yesterday, I called a couple of people - some that I haven't seen in years and while I still at that I decided to called a few people who (in the past) fell victim to my lust and they took it upon themselves to remind me how "buck-wild" I used to go each time I did something that really made me excited... I can't help it sometimes you know - there are just certain things out there and in life that I felt I needed first-hand experience in, I just had to find out how things really are myself!!

I have a rather lengthy yet short list of the shit I dared myself to do - once (a long time ago)!

I got my tongue pierced first and then a certain part of my body ( but that was a bit too kinky even for my liking) so I had to get rid of that one but I'm keeping my tongue ring for life I think or until I get married to a highly moral psycho.

I dated and had a somewhat sexual encounter with a lesbian, the relationship lasted for about 2 or 3 months (can't remember clearly), she was sweet and I was being spoilt rotten but damn the chick a bit to clingy.

Me and a couple of friends after watching a hectic movie, decided to drive down to Shelly Beach and stay there for 4 days at a friend's beach house, with a hell lot of booze and meat - the point of that was to see if we would get gout sickness and how long can one be sober if the only time you take break from drinking alcohol is when you pass out. All I can say people got motherly sloshed, some threw up, some pissed on themselves.... sies but hey had we not done that we wouldn't have known just how much one can stand their alcohol intake.... right (I'm still trying to figure out how sane people can agree to do that)


We gate-crashed 7 parties in one night, one which was a after tears of some person's funeral, we didn't know until some old woman asked if we were her deceased nephew's friend - right there I placed my green bottle on the ground and decided to bounce outa there...

I got high on something and decided to watch all 3 Matrix dvd's, I felt so stupid trying to find reasons of why Neo existed.

I once jumped out of a microbus that was driving 120 km/ph on the Witbank-Pretoria highway - I had a very good reason for doing that though.... my family are still waiting for the real story but I'm not telling, not in this lifetime - oh after that I woke up in hospital after 9 hours of being unconscious and had a major operation after that m m m, too traumatic!!!

Well, I think I'll finish this one some other time coz I gotta work now. Basically I'm a sucker for fun and sometimes danger and pain in short I live life!!!

2 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Hey, that's too hectic, if I should say so myself. I'm a fucking rebel and sometimes I delude myself thinking I have lived on the edge. You have just proven how little my knowlegde of edge is...

About jumping out of a speeding vehicle (120k/h nogal), I will stay a doubter til you spill them beans on the story.

Must say though, you write well for a coconut (not judging, just amazed). Wish to read your memoirs one day if I ain't tossed from a jet plane.

Keep it real Bushbuckridge girl
Tshwarelo
BBR/PTW-PUS

Just Khens. said...

When you say coconut??? The last time someone called me that was 1999 and well I was rather different in many ways.... what's yours?

With the car and 120km/ph thing, that was what I was told when I woke up in hospital with a skinless face and a swollen head.