Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back then!

Had thoughts of the way life was , especially when I was still in school. The first crush, the first kiss, the first boyfriend, the chilling in groups, being rated as one of the most cutest chicks in school, the fights in the school bus, the love letter writing to the hot boys in matric, bunking classes just to chill with the boyfriend for a lil' while coz that's the only time you get to see him. Ah wow... how nice it was but eventually we had to grow up and discover the life of a tertiary student!

Now tertiary was interesting but I must say that I missed high school when I first got there, being 17 and starting a new kind of learning, having classmates that were way older than me. After getting used to the tertiary life, I made friends and formed a group of tight friends - a mixture of all cultures that you'd find in the southern hemisphere...

I had tswana, pedi, xhosa, zulu, shangaan, swati, congolese, french, coloured, indian and white friends!!! And then there were these other chicks I used to chill with sometimes, they even had a name for their group - wow and somehow they all did Accounting and I was the only one doing marketing there.

Now you know that with groups there's always a leader and more often the leader of the group is usually the least pretty out of the whole lot.... I call these kind of leaders abo - Lerato (sorry, to all Leratos out there, it's not personal), this name came about after meeting about 4 chicks with the same name and all being group leaders!!!

So anyways, my one guy friend wanted to mack this girl who happens to be in the group I'm talking about and the fucked up shit is that she liked him too (I asked her) but they couldn't get to each other all because of Lerato... Lerato was so controlling that she told all they girls in her group what to and what not to do, so when this chick was telling her friends how much she's feeling my boy - Lerato just had to go tell her that ya that guy just wants to play you, he aint even that hot and he's just not good for you (the nerve of that woman) but on the other side the very same Lerato is busy playing games sending my boy sms' telling him that she wants to shag him and that she's crazy about him, using another number of cause so that we couldn't trace who the hell was sending them ( I managed to find out though) so basically whenever my boy would go to their table to talk to the chick Lerato would throw a tantrum forcing every one to focus on her thus disturbing the conversation between the two wannabe lovebirds... so sly!!!

The fouls came out in the end the Lerato was exposed, much to my delight!!! But ke my point was this: have you ever tried to talk to a chick and there is this one friend that controls everybody in the group that just won't let you even five feet close to her very hot friend... I hate those, my brother's chick even dumped him - that decision was surely much influenced by another Lerato prodigy, felt like bitch slapping her!!!

Oh and in case you are wondering what we did to get Lerato back for standing in the way of our friends happiness......... we ruined her relationship with her boyfriend and 3 of the chicks in my group had short flings with him - just coz they can and to rub it in her face we stole 2 chicks from her group to join ours!!!! ha, ha,ha, suck on it Lerato!

Honestly, stupid shit like that make me wanna go back to school 4 real, imagine me doing all that shit now at my age, mmmm It would be a shame!!!!

Oh last weeks hype, is now yesterdays news literally........... I gotta find me a flava of the month for April now - so look out coz you might be next.... (JOKE).

Hey, what do you think of me dating a younger dude???? I haven't done it yet but it has crossed my mind just recently... when I say young I'm talking about 21 maybe 22 years old ( I'm not too psycho yet) but really, I bet these young boys know how to go buck-wild and they are becoming cuter by the day!!! Guys my age can't keep up with me!!!! Don't be shy, send me a comment!!! I'm just curious, you know.

No comments: