Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spendin th@ KaCh$$$ng!

So I was thinkin of how everybody is an opportunist... yes you are one too (even those who think they are not, shit deep down you know you are)!!

Really, think about it who wants to date a permanently broke ass nigga or an ugly, overweight chick that can't read????

"They" say true love is blind and unconditional - I say that is a freakin lie! You can't bust your ass trying to get a good education and a fairly well paying job only to settle for an illiterate, unemployed person that will suck you dry of all your hard earned cash!!!

If you've been bitten by that love bug and the person you want to love for the rest of your life doesn't have a job then they (he/she) better be doing something to make you happy, for me that man should be cooking all my meals, washing my laundry, cleaning and on top of all of that he MUST deliver ( if you know what I mean), damn your ass sits at home the whole day so that is just the least that you can do to please me otherwise you aint gettin none of my cash!!!

Even with men, they want a presentable if not hot chick for themselves that they will flaunt around - they don't have to love them really a simple liking is enough for them (this is not a fact -ok), which guy wants to be seen with a disgustingly ugly chick? ha,ha,ha don't lie you know that you don't believe in the whole "inner beauty" shit!!! The chick can be dumber that a typical blond but all you can do is check out that hot body and think that you can work around the fact that she's dumb, she can give you the most unsatisfying shag and still tolerate her coz well all your friends think she's very "nice" and hot!!! Her conversation is so boring that she keeps going back to the topic of how much fun she had when she went shopping for underwear, all you can do is look at her gorgeous face and wish she could shut up already and give you that blow-job you've been wanting since the day you saw her bikini waxed punani.....

Basically, this is the shit I'm tryin to get to...... At this day and age, love aint what it used to be! So much so that we all have to weigh our options when it comes to choosing the people we want as partners. Love alone is not enough to make a relationship last, it's this whole tit-for-tat thing. You know who you really love but if they don't have anything to offer besides their deep love for you, you simply ditch them for some-one else, I mean you can always learn how to love someone else right even though you have to force yourself to kiss them at first, with time you get used to it..... as long as the benefits keep coming your way!!!!

I know you think this is sick but lets face it, it's true...............

Which is why some of us are still trying to find "love"!

1 comment:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

love is a dangerous street, trespassers will be cheated
mufuckas will be played and bitches mistreated
when tha Boomerang* hits tha mark
you´ll be alone in tha dark
don´t call for help
coz you brought upon yourself
my enemies ain´t worthy of death
let ´em be afflicted by tha pangs of my birth
coz tha blood you see on me, doesn´t mean I´m bleedin´
tha blood you don´t see on me doesn´t mean I don´t bleed
tha smoke you see on me don´t mean I´m weedin´
tha smoke invisible don´t mean I don´t weed
Afro-South African
battle wit´ macho man
killin´ at will - responce? - "that´s yo plan"
Ribelatti where you been?
I´ve been kickin´ ass, creatin´ mess, frontin´ for a front on tha press
bluntin´ courtesy o´ stress, for death we dress
tha code is fear
tha cost is clear
tha horny ghost is near
last time on earth we toast wit´ beer
love, never that curse, fuck
hate, never that hearse, it´s dark
fate, forever we peers, in heaven´s park
caffre dick naked
if God is male, his dick sacred
blasphemy? outdated
enemies? outmated
fuck you bitch
I´m still screamin´ shit
I´m an immarture caffre
but yo premature
better yo still a whore
be sure, to close tha door, on yo way to tha floor
before, yo fart ya last
mark my words, death a terrible nut to bust