Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Don't want none of that!

See, I had one of those weekends that were nice but ended in a rather unpleasant manner for me coz I kept asking myself what the fuck happened?!! For once I wish the people who saw me on Saturday - DO NOT remember how I look like but the nice part of Saturday was bumping into a friend from Durban after a very long time of seeing them and all I can say is wow!!!

Well back to my issue for today......

I figured that I don't need another bitch's dog - and when I say dog I mean men with wives, live-in lovers, demanding baby-mamas and those greedy mother-f*?ckers!! And yes that's what I said "dog".

I used to think that dating a man with a wife or a steady girlfriend is easy coz basically you'll see them for a little while and in that time you get to do what ever you want with them and after that they go back to their wives and you are free to do what ever your heart pleases - without the stress of having to maintain a serious relationship and commitment.... and when he asks you why you fucked another man, you give them an earful of how they don't have enough time for you and you are left feeling lonely when they o back to their wives so the only way to stop yourself from feeling that way was to go out and have fun thus shagging another man!!!

What really gets to me as the way women sometimes allow themselves to be in a situation that they know clearly is going to leave them with a shattered heart..... and this is not the man's fault only, women are as much responsible for their own heart-break as they men who promise them bullshit!!!

Now look at this sitch.... A woman meets a man , a nice man who happens to have a wedding ring on his finger to show that he's married yet still asks the woman out. The woman says yes though she's aware that he is married... the two enjoy each others company and seems like they have a lot in common and eventually this blossoms into a somewhat promising relationship with the two seeing each other more often, after a while the man starts telling the woman of how shit is not well at home with his nagging wife and she's always picking a fight with him, he promises that he will leave his wife to marry you coz you make him happier, how he can't live without you and that he never actually loved his wife the way he loves you - it's just that he was forced into it!!!!!!!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha

Reality check #1: The man is lying to your triflin ass girl!!! He aint gonna leave his wife for you coz he already has you, do you honestly think you are the only chick he has said that to? Why would he leave a setting that is comfortable for him? Look, he has the family that he always goes back to after shagging you, when he wants to have fun - he has you to call while the wife is at home with the kids and cooking him is favourite meal and he's taking you out to a fancy restaurant, where he'll buy you drinks and have his boys tell him how he's the man... He'll rather lose you than leave his wife, after all there'll be another one of you around the corner! DMX said it right - "come on ma, you know I gotta wife and even though that pussy tight I aint gonna jeopardise my life"

And the rest of them other dogs that have the psychotic live-in lovers that will cut your face when they hear that their men where seen somewhere nibbling on your neck.... look out for those, they are straight up crazy and for the men why aren't they married to these women since they love them enough to live with them - really now, that's why these chicks start acting crazy, they are waiting for your ass 2 pop the question. I mean its not as complicated as men would like to make it seem sometimes - you love her a lot, you've been together for 8 years, then why are you not married to the poor woman? I know people who only knew each other for less than 2 years and yet they are happily married till today.... which makes me wonder why the men are stalling??? They are only a few things you need to be sure about when you want to pop the question : You love her, she's beautiful, the sex is good, she can cook, she know how to spend your money well, she's smart, she has a job and she laughs at your corny ass jokes, oh and she makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Now these men must stop chasing every skirt they can lay eyes on and focus on working on that engagement their girlfriends are waiting for, damn and stop putting the rest of us in danger.

And then there are the greedy mother-f!?ckers, these ones are nasty, they want every one.
They think they are players, there are only a few players in the world and they are not them!!!
They are just everywhere, now they want me, the next week they want my cousin and the week after that they want my friend. like what the fuck's wrong with you???? These ones I just kick their nasty lines to the curb.

What's life without a lie or two? Men aren't all the same and there are good women out there!!!

Me on the other side am trying to find my one!!! As long as he is not married, have a live-in lover or a controlling baby-mama then I think I can work something out with him coz honestly, these days trying to find a single, honest, childless man in this country is almost impossible unless there is something terribly wrong with him!!!! Haai Kabi but nje, I'm still to bump into one.

No comments: