Monday, March 5, 2007

Hhmmmmm!!!!

A friend said it and I'm finally admitting it - I'm a sick woman!!!!

Not mentally or physically but 'coz of the shit I do sometimes!!!

This weekend kinda clarified certain things about me and hey, all it takes is another person to make you see that. I'm not really gonna go deep into detail incase some people take offence or some shit like that.
On Friday I did something and it was purely for my pleasure, I wanted to and I just did it without feeling the least guilty of who I'll be hurting or how other people are going to comment on it!!! This feeling that I have right now may not for a long long time and I'm not hoping that it does ( I get bored too quickly, these days) but honestly there are just some people who are good at what they do and some of us are there to enjoy what they have to offer. It's like something just awoken inside me and I'm on some other level that I hadn't been on in a while and this person....... where have you been all along????? But all in all I had a great weekend with most of my peoplez, I missed the people who are close to my heart, I met people I hadn't seen in the last 7 years and I met new people that make life seem very interesting!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why they kept calling u "ill" divo