Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ran out of Topics

Well I haven't been able to write... this whole week mostly because a few friends told me that I got issues, this after they had finished reading my previous posts!!!! can you imagine , me with issues??????? Hmmmm and I've been trying to find a decent topic to write on, one that would make people think that I'm not too sick minded and well I couldn't find any so basically its just going to be me and my thoughts.

So, firstly welcome back Kwaki, hope you were able to vanquish those demons of yours.... hee,hee,hee I just thought of calling you "Kwaki, the demon slayer" or rather "Kwaki, the woman basher" dude, you got an issue with women, yet you chill with them every weekend!!! We may not be what people would call normal females but we still fall under the category of women, don't we???

So this past weekend, I tried to stay away from the green bottles but was later tempted to take a sip, hmmm the sweet taste of....! Had a long chat with with Kwaki and gave him the platform to tell me shit I didn't know about myself, I do believe that I'm the only person that knows what is going on in my heart and mind but its the people around me that actually see the way I may react to a certain sitch.... so I like knowing what people think about me, what ever they may say positive or not, I will take to mind but It doesn't mean that my life will evolve around that!!! Its valuable info 4sho but hey don't we all have flaws somehow!!! Anyways I once told a girlfriend of mine that she should not blame people for what they think of her especially when her actions constantly contradicts what she voices out - and maybe other people need to be told too.

We are patiently waiting for Blaque to come visit from CT, she has stories to tell and we have missed her!!!

A friend said I should stop writing long posts coz they are lazy to read, wow!!! I wonder how they made it through school!! or did they??? They should try reading Kasiekulture, now that's what I call long!!!

No comments: