Monday, March 26, 2007

Be gone - Week-end

Haai, this past weekend was rather awfullynice I must say and I learnt a few other things that sometimes go on in certain men's minds and they say WOMEN like playing games........ Bullsh*t! My family have always wondered why I keep 97% male and only 3% female friends and this weekend I wished to show them why but I couldn't 'coz I would've been exposed for the ill-mind I have.....

Firstly, I gotta update you first before you get lost... My boyfriend of 8months & I "separated" about 4months ago (officially) and I hooked up a splacka that is too attached (and that aint about to change anytime soon) and things were cool until I met the "animal" about a month ago - who by the way promised to fuck my life up ( I think that is what drew me to him, initially - I'm a sucker for challenges - only in a few things though) this is the same guy that was my hype for a week and than I decided to ignore his ass after my friend Kwaki gave a few pointers on how to handle people like him and I must say Kwaki, you are the GURU man!

Its a long story full of drama and twists to it but all I gotta say is that people must stop giving some of us mixed messages coz I for one can be very slow at times - really! How can you say to a person have a nice shag and expect them not to!!! How am I supposed to figure that shit out... and i never thought that some men actually do get jealous.... yet they still won't confess?!?

I'm seriously thinking of how I'm going to work this shit coz to me it wasn't an issue until somebody else decided to make it one now they are making me feel as if this is a tug and I'm supposed to make decisions... which I'm not, this is Nelspruit and I have gone for months without meeting a person that actually gets me to be interested in them in that way, I just don't get taken that easily and when I do please let me enjoy it..... I'm not trying to marry the guy, I just wanna shag him okay!!!

Anyways when I got upset coz a splacka decided to get fresh with someone else not so long ago - I was told the following (as it is) "what's wrong with you, why are you angry - you are not my wife" and what did I do? I let it be and it was just that ,now that same person told me that I shouldn't date the "animal" coz it's just not right!!!! How is that fair????? Haai kabi but I think not.

Men can be surprising at times...

Had a great weekend and yeap... I'm not calling any of them this week - Thanx Kwaki, that one really works, yo now they can feel how painful it is for a woman to chill waiting for their trifflin asses to pick up the phone and dial a simple ten digit number, not coz you have something important to say but just because you can and its the proper thing to do!!!!

No comments: