Friday, February 1, 2008

No cap and load shedding

First it was load shedding then after I downloaded a few things I reached my cap..... 'twas a rather sad time for me coz I couldn't blog or go to mySpace!

I swear I had so many thing I wanted to write about but now I've just gone blank!

All is still good in love-land, everyting is just so FINE that it is starting to bore me! Where is the drama and petty fights??? Gosh.... I like him a lot though!

Other things seem to be goin well, and I've decided that 2008 should be the year I learn how to budget properly so I do not find myself broke every now & then! I am afterall turning 24 and am well on my way of being a grown-up, not young adult anymore....

Funny story, Mother asks when I am getting hitched seeing how fast the years are going past.... me said, Errrrrrrrrr, So what am I getting for my b'day?

It is a Friday people and (even though am tryin to save $ to buy more booze on he 9th) I will get sloshed this weekend....... I will come up with better things to write about on Monday!

No comments: