Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh gosh...........

Right now it is 08h55..... I got to work @ 08h00! I was about to blog about my weekend when female boss called saying I must take her car and bring some document to her house as she'll be a bit late. Ok got there took in those damn papers and I was leaving I reversed and smashed her gate with her car!!!

It doesn't look pretty @ all......... I ran inside the house and confessed my sins before she saw it herself! Funny.... I don't know what scared me the most between the smash noise and the pissed-off look on her face!!! By the way, this was my very first "accident" with me driving - and I was sober, imagine that!

So I think I can forget about getting a lil' extra $$$ for my b'day from her!!! Now I have to tell everybody who was coming to my place on Saturday to bring their own booze ( those m*thaf*ckaz can drink, I won't be able get all of them drunk)....

Now aint that a fcuked up way to start a Monday morning.......

NST, for a small place has got a lot of scandals!

3 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Oh fcuk yeah....

I just need to be brave and demand it if she doesn't gimme any! Good news is that she has calmed down now and I have to go out for quotation to fix that bumper!!

Askies about you bumper..... but then again it IS just a bumper!

Patchwork said...

You're in the dogbox. Get out. Lemme know who actually brings their own booze. People always seem to think I'm joking when I say that so I have given up.

Sweets said...

take your own booze bridge!!!... dammit you want me to spank you haha... have mercy!

afro... yeah, thank goodness it was only the bumper... but i have a spotless record... ego deflated me thinks