Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sh*t as I see it!

South Africa, South Africa.....................

Every second person with some title in front of their name ( in GVT especially) you meet in this country, no wait this continent is corrupt and greedy in some way! And we, the people are paying for it. I am officially starting to save up money so I can flee this country, am thinking of moving to Christmas Island (and it does exist), where I'll work as a waitress @ some coffee shop and still make a good living out of it, enjoying sundowners every evening with a beau whose name I won't be able to pronounce!

Let's face it, S.A is fast becoming like Zim.... See how they stripped Mbeki of his dignity! It's like Zuma is god to some and the rest of us that couldn't be bothered by politics will have to put up with whatever that these people dish our way!

News this morning ( I am a bit behind with the news generally as I only watch a bit in the morning), I hear Pharmaceutical (spelling) companies are just as bad as the construction & security companies when it comes to bidding for tenders.... Yo! Story uninteresting to me really but I couldn't help putting my 2cents worth of a comment! And then there is that white boy from Skeilek who went on some killing spree and now claims madness....... please that boy deserves the death penalty finish & klaar!

My boss yelled @ me yesterday, I got so pissed off I wanted t quit my job as it is happening a bit too often lately but then I remembered that I have to pay my rent, feed myself and support my bad/expensive habits.... Eish, 1 day I'll drop da bomb on them when they least expect it! Slowly counting the days!!!!

Ok back to work now!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

ag no man! don't be so negative, i love SA and would never leave!!!

i agree that guy who just went about killing people should be hanged... shocking, i think he is crazy but should be hanged non the less, not lekker in the head that one!!!!