Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPPy V'dAy

Happy Valentine's day to all those who care.............

But I was thinking, since it is such a big deal (see tv ads, magazines & radio competitions etc), wouldn't it much nicer if Valentine's day became a public holiday... like we don't have to go to work or school on the day? That way it would have more meaning to the rest of us who see no point in it (mainly 'coz I won't get anything), ne like we can chill and have a lekker braai with friends & non existing/imaginery boyfriends! That is so a plan!

Unfortunately I can change our calender, but say if Zuma celebrated V'day - we would definately get a public holiday in the future!

My ass is officially not getting anything special today, sigh..... oh well I got 10 more months left in this year to get HP to spoil me!!!

8 comments:

Sweets said...

excellent idea!! HVD!!!

ok, have you gone to the clinic yet??

Just Khens. said...

Hi Sweets...

No I haven't gone yet... I'll go when I'm feeling less irritable, I need to find out where the hell a clinic is here!

Patchwork said...

You guys are both gross. Do we want to discuss Diva's contraceptive method on her blog. Urg! Sies!

Oh and yeah HVD!

Sweets said...

ag birdshit bladi bladi bladi blaaaaaaah... ;)

i feel her pain ok?! LOL

byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

Patchwork said...

You ass is mine Sweets. The war is on. You just bladiblah me! You're going to regret this so badly.

Just Khens. said...

Hawu now, brown cows.....

War, suddenly!!!

B, I know it's wawawa gross but eish, life you know!

Sweets, Advice is much appreciated

The rest, deal with it.... am in pain!!!

Just Khens. said...

My VD was so BLAH... I ended up sitting in front of my tv with a microwave meal (beef lasagne actually)all alone watching Under the Tuscan Sun, drinking cheap wine (that fcuked me up badly), wearing over sized track pants and an old t-shirt with some cheesy writing on it, so unattractive.

What did ya'll get up to?

Sweets said...

LOL i watched the same movie as you did!!! i am such a sucker for romantic movies...argh... oh well thank God VD is over and done with, till next year... oy

have a good weekend sweetie!!