Monday, February 18, 2008

SLow MonDaY

Ok, new week.... the whole love-thing madness has faded a bit, had a working weekend and I am tired as hell but since I work 4 BEE boss I had to drag my ass to work even after I cried diarhhoe (Spelling???) & exhaustion! My skin colour had changed to navy black after the bloory sun toasted me, that place was fcukin hot.

Had booked accommodation @ some Guesthouse house in BadPlaas and because finding a proper place to sleep there can be close to impossible on the weekend the wasn't any room for being too picky but eish that place was seriously dodgy, and it did cost like R240 p.p so I had to make new plans and convinced some reservations lady @ Aventura to give us rooms, leaving the Guesthouse person quite pissed coz she had to cancel her plans to accommodate us! Our sound engineer guys managed to pick up a few chicks and took them back to the hotel, funny picture.....

My thoughts: Uneducated women from rural areas that hang out & drink zamalek (Carling Black Label) at the local shebeenS are just not a plan, finish! And some don't believe in condoms..... huh..... can U imagine? Drinking Savanna is an upgreade for some of them, the guys bought them a 12 pack and they didn't even have to say much to make them come with. I didn't even ask what went down when I saw the guys @ the stadium the following morning - they were babalaazed, that much I know! Am scared at the behaviour!!!


Do ya'll have any idea how much make-up some of these artist put n their faces to look so good. haai, I was disturbed by the Before - Immediate -and- after images of Chomee ( signed to 999 music)!

Fact: Arthur Mafukate aka King of Kwaito (if he still calls himself that) really sucks and only the gods know what would happen to his carreer without those lil' and Old girls in the skimpy rags they'd like to call "outfits"...? Those girls can dance or maybe its the jumping around and showing off of under wear that confuses us so much? Someone wise tell him to resign as a singer and rather stick to producing!

As I am typing this, ne, I am slowly dosing off and my boss is sitting right opposite me!

Ok later................... before I make more spelling errors and write more nonsense

2 comments:

Sweets said...

navy black? you poor thing LOL
people are so strange, glad to hear behaviour like that scares others!

have you gone to the clinic yet??? i'm such a nag, forget i even asked ;)

Just Khens. said...

No Sweets....

I still to find the bloory place! And I need time off work 4 me to go there! I'm @ the office @ 07H30 till 16H30 sometimes even later than that. But will let U know how it goes!