Monday, January 21, 2008

As I had thought.... Boring weeekend!

Well I did have a quiet weekend indoors.... that included very first mini argument with HP on Friday night and denied meself a good shag coz I was quite pissed off!

Saturday came and still had no plans so decided to make house spotless, did laundry and cooked. HP came to visit after work and decide we should get smashed....... brilliant plan, yes,yes! Kwaki came over but had to leave to BCR, leaving me & HP to get sloshed together. After a couple of Amstels (mcwah), we got to deep in conversations and ended up talking about isht from the past - scandals came out - but I had to blame it on the booze (oldest & most stupid excuse ever).

Than I fell sick...... was more pissed off coz it is no shagging for the next 4 days for me!!!

New week and in a few minutes power cuts will hit us and I'll have to pretend to be busy with something (I do most of my work on pc). Damn load shedding!!! If I was working @ the Government complex for one of those departments.... I'd be enjoying as I'd just pack my belongings and hit the road heading home for a nap (weather so in favour for that @ 22degrees with rain).

Manje eish BEE boss doesn't play that isht..... time is $$$, no time for taking naps!

I'll log of & try to get as much work done while I still can!

HP is a sweetheart!

Oops.... I think I've officially gotten it bad 4 the dude, no worries though - it'll pass. Soon I pray, love makes people do funny things!

4 comments:

Patchwork said...

tell me about it! Urgh, man love sucks!

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Hu the hell be HP? Hmm, love makes us do funny thangs don't it Afro? On the down low, the 2nd comment there was also left on one of my posts. Think somebody trying to get ya attention?

Hey, just moved to town. Guess we'll be meeting ko Newscafe, seems nice enough with them showers.

Just Khens. said...

Holy Nigga #1 - HP is the new love bunny! And Yup love is sooo wrong in a nice way though!

Nice ke since U are around town... U must come over my b'day weekend!!!

B - I met up with a HOTTT male thing that caught a feeling 4 me and I didn't even take a second look at the guy.... right there, I knew that I've been brain washed bu LOVE! Isht...

Reus - Welcome to my blog & thank U, Thank U......