Monday, February 11, 2008

My b'day weekend

Bruised leg = Fridays party @ ARC too hectic, vivid memories of certain incidents.... like how I ended up with bruises on my left leg! The most that I remember is that I had fun, saw people some I couldn't be bothered with & some I was please to see.

Saturday - started off on a slow note as I was still recovering from the night/morning before, babalaas and phone ringing non-stop! We all looked lost and bored for a while, till I changed into this top I had worn once since I bought it somewhere in Dublin 3 years ago, my boobs have grown so much since then so imagine nice silky black top exposing cleavage to the max ( At some stage I think my one boob did pull a Janet Jackson number there but people were too drunk to notice).

Booze everywhere, people dancing ama get-down, strange people that clearly gate-crashed as I did not know them @ all. Other felt out of place so they left, good! Only my butler tray's leg broke a litle bit besides that 4 one nothing went wrong, my "old age" neighbour's didn't even call the cops on my ass - wow!

Yes, most of them didn't bring their own booze - I had to buy... I'm broke but I had tons of fun so I'll bitch about it later.

Body still tired... wishing for a nap but I gotta work!

and I didn't any gifts from these arses I call friends, how nice! HP is the only one who gave me something - a pair of Pumas, lovely!

Sunday was just spent lazing around (for me that is) HP was sweet enough to clean my place and make me supper - it looked strange when people came over as I was laying on the couch while the man is slaving in the kitchen - ya! After supper he got to massaging my oh so sore feet coz I kept complaining that my body being in pain! and I didn't even have to ask. I'll marry someone like him someday!

2 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Gawd demmet.........

Am still recoverying, and my spelling is bad when typing! Do excuse!!!!

Sweets said...

didn't even notice the spelling!

you bought all the booze and nobody gave you presents......gasp!!!!!!!!! horrible!!! i would have cried myself to sleep ;(

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!