Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BorinG DraMa

Oh bumber..... Man- Stealer- Drama not as juicy as I'd like it to be!

Turns out that the woman, flirted with HP while they were at some Road show thingy for FNB (where they both work) last weekend!

So HP get to telling the story and this what he said happened:

On the bus headed to some where in Secunda, the woman was askin him questions about his "girl friend" = me, and all that other nonsense about true love and isht. After the promos that they were doing, they all went drinking ( and HP not being much of a drinker got drunk too quickly - huh), suddenly him and the woman were deep in conversation (her telling him things a bit too private) and then sometime during that she asked him to walk her to the loo then outside for a smoke......

That is where she apparently "asked" to kiss him and he says he though she was kidding... blah, blah - bottom line he kissed her back!

And he says that is where it ended, nothing more than a kiss! Right, at this point of the story I was not pissed @ all!

So comes Monday @ their work place.... woman was calling HP and talking dirty to him.... tee, hee! Askin him how he liked the kissed and if he would like more than that, er..... I've spent enough time with HP so I knew his response before he told me - "eish, eish.... ah, no". (He has issues with women who are upfront about what they want, he becomes shy/embarassed when some women come on to him, learnt the hard way!)

So it was a night of flirty like text msg's mixed with confessions of how her husband doesn't appreciate her, what, what, he's cheating and all that nonsense! Oh and how she is what HP needs, not some immature 24year old girl that will never be enough for him........huh??? Imagine! And she has never seen me before. My Gawd!!! The nerve of that woman.......

But I have decided that she is bored with herself and her messy relationship... and I won't be bothered coz that man she's after sleeps on my bed, next to me every night.... except for when I've had alcoholic beverages, nonetheless, he's close enough!!!

See.... boring drama, much like scandal on etv, puhshhh!

7 comments:

Patchwork said...

Mhh ...

I'm not sure about being blaze about my man kissing some bored wife who thinks it's OK to talk about her fatty bits in public. But hey ... that is just me.

So, things are cool huh?

Good.

Just Khens. said...

'Cos Am not if I'm totally cool with my man kissing some woman but he was honest about it, apology and all! And he will be paying for his sin as I have not yet cheated on him ( that makes me an angel right about now)!

And then there is that thing that as much I "love" him, I am not too crazy about the man, so things like that will not drive me up the wall leaving me feeling all hurt and shit.... I have been through worse isht than that, so it's just like water!

kwaki said...

*^*^$&%$&^^&&^$

Sweets said...

hmmmm... i'm with bridget on this one.

dodgy.
very dodgy.

spank him i think~ that'll make ME feel better ;)

Just Khens. said...

Ha,ha,ha... Sweets!

Yeah... He'll be paying for it soon, soon! Man must learn a lesson!

Tacky, very tacky!

Kwaki: U finaly have internet, now you are normal! Pweeze, pweeze don't come back to Nelspruit! Me begging you, don't wanna see your blackaxx here! LoL

Sweets said...

can kwaki speak? or type? :)

Just Khens. said...

LoL...

Sometimes I ask myself the same question!!!

Visit his blog.... can be interesting sometimes!