Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SpriNG

I had one of the most interesting conversation with a stranger at a petrol station in Hazyview, it was short but interesting none the less...... A white man in his late 50's, dressed in his jeans and Ferrari branded leather jacket!



His wife was there of cause so ya'll can rule out the thought that I was flirt with the old man.



They were in a group, going for a breakfast drive in their red Ferrari's..............................



Ok, now I was on my way to Graskop and isht, so that is how I got to see them. 8 Red Hot Ferrari's....it was too nice!



I was going on asking him questions like what he does for a living, how many cars he had and isht!

Talk about extremely wealthy people who don't even bother going to work having made their millions eons ago!

Well.........

My life has been quiet and drama-free for some time now, till last night when a certain stalker decided to call me around 23H15. First this guy says he met me in Durban then he says no it was Cape Town! My gosh!!!! I seriously do not know how I get this right.... all these weird incidents just love me!

So anyhoo, BF got quiet pissed with this guy calling every now and then. I just closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

It is spring day........ and it is windy, I was so sure I was literally going to get blown away - by the wind that is. I saw a veld fire spreading like crazy and just hopes that it doesn't come close to our place.

I think I should do the whole spring cleaning, change my room setting with curtains and all.... if only I wasn't this lazy! If it was not a Monday, I would consider splashing every second person I see with a bucket full of water but then I realised that I am 24years old and doing that sort of stuff is not for me anymore coz of the years that keep packing up on me! Why can't I just remain an overgrown baby????

Finding the correct car is not an easy job I tell ya, now that I can buy one... I cannot find one I like that will be within my budget. Oi, if I knew it so much hassle.

Happy Monday........ hope the rest of the week is cool.

1 comment:

Sweets said...

stalker eh? hectic!!!! be careful ok?!