Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Expectations...........

This is post number 201.... would ya believe it!

I thought I was pregnant for a while there and secretly I was happy, most of all I was terrified of what my family would say when they find out.


Well today I woke up and "it" started, it was a few days late so we were quite convinced, to the extent that I actually stopped smoking & drinking for the 3 days I thought I was carrying something. BF was a bit disappointed, though he didn't say it. I could just see on his face when I told him it was a false alarm. Shame man, the guy was even starting to plan and so on.

Well, the better part is that we can start saving up and planning for a baby sometime in the future...... I on the other side am relieved coz I am about to start a new job and was worried about how being pregnant would affect my work and stuff.

He was hoping for a boy, like most men......

I will be changing my email addresses except for the yahoo and gmail, that is where I can be reached and so on. I hope that I will still find time to blog and isht!

Have a great on!

2 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Ah, hardy Mfowethu, next time it will catch hey, and I hope it turns out to be a boy, just like your BF wished.

Sweets said...

shame man, unreal how something you weren't planning turns out to be something you wouldn't have minded at all :)

a new job!!!
a new (2nd hand) car!!!!

i'm so happy for you!!!!