Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BiTcHiNG - 2

Why did I even bother coming in to work today????? Only the gawds know what goes on in this mind of mine!

I'm black, I should still be in bed right now............ free day off! And what do I do..........? No I must go to work, what if I get too much work to cover the following day blah, blah!!!! Dear me, why did I have to be so nice.

Oh well, there is BEEF in the house between the house mates! Its like me, BF and his brother against everyone else.

Reasons:
  • 2 Cell phones have gone missing, one dude claims someone must have broken in.... which thief leaves all the really valuable stuff to go steal 2 cheap phone??? Duh
  • One says he is gatvol with us making noise on Friday nite..... now that is just stupid! It is a FRIDAY Night, WTF? After a long week, we just wanna come home relax, have a few beers while listening to music in a normal manner before we start going crazy all over town.
  • One complains that other people eat all his favourite food and so on.... well that is the same person that didn't put in money for groceries. Oh, he also wont eat the polony coz someone left it unclosed in the fridge????
  • The other one owes us half the rent from last month.
  • I, for the last 3 weeks have been using my own money to feed 4 men coz they were "broke", I didn't bitch about it...... till this morning when one guy said "oh I bought bread yesterday and now its almost finished"! How dare you bitch about bread when I have spent close to a thousand rands feeding your ass when you were broke ~ That was my answer.
  • We all agreed that on the 1st of every month we all pop out R1400 for rent & the rest of the things we pay for..... funny enough, when the time comes - people start acting stupid ans ask too many questions about how much we much actually pay.
  • Basically I've just lost my cool with them and am ready to move out and find a new place.... I'll still live with BF (Free massages, manis & pedis, he washes dishes and cleans).

So tonight I am meeting with our landlord so I can tune him whats what.

Oh and there is just too much gossiping going on in that house ~ just so you have to know I am not even part of it, its what you get when you put a black man that acts like a woman & a white man who hates his own kind in one room. So sickening!

Haai ke......

Since the 9th is on a Saturday.... when are we having a day off, Friday or Monday????

Hollar!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

poor you! sounds horrible :)

i think it's friday, we should probably find out right, cause it's tomorrow!