Friday, August 8, 2008

Women's day, weekend and all and all!

Women's day tomorrow..........



and I still haven't heard if we are having a week day off or not, it is a Friday and I am @ work!



Not nice @ all.



Moving on swiftly ----------------> I am NOT gon' bitch about anything today, figured that it'll make me look like a bitter person when in fact, I am the nicest person I know.... I promise you , I am probably one of the very few people that can actually tolerate all sorts of shit that people throw my way, and I do that with a smile!!!



Well, tomorrow was supposed to be date day.... meaning that BF is supposed to take me out on a date but guess what, I will be paying for ev'thing! See yesterday was his older brother's B'day and he bought him a huge gift leaving rather broke as he gets paid 10 days before moi.



That is really shity BUT he will pay for that one way or another...... oh he bought me another cute bag, quite costly too but hey I aint complaining!



Lots of events tomorrow



and I am not planning to attend any of them, its chill @ home or with cool friends and have normal fun, One requires that you look glamorous!



Finally gonna introduce BF to my momma as she will be visiting next week before she goes back to Dublin..... I'm not quite sure why I am doing this but ya I am. And no she will not be staying with us at the house, she sleep else where like a hotel or something.



I really hope all female people would enjoy their day tomorrow.... well actually enjoy the whole month. I wish I could say the entire year but that would be pushing it as we all know, It's not always smooth sailing. Well anyhoo



I am learning how to play a guitar in an attempt to serenade my man one of these day.... I need a professional to help me though, teaching myself isn't actually that effective as I think that everything I play is good (even when I can clearly hear that it aint the case)

No comments: