Monday, August 25, 2008

New week! Better be a good one.....

I would've thought that it being a Monday I would have lots to write about but Nope... that is not the case!

I guess with the years adding on and realising that you can't go back to being young ever again really gets one to live light..... safe in a way!

Lets face it for a person like me, it's a bit eerie. I've always been the black sheep of the family and the one that was expected to fuck up everything and now I realise that I am not half as bad as my folks see me!

Anyways.... being a goodie2shoes was never my plan but now it seems that I am not a rebel either! I am just a misunderstood weirdo that is quiet cool (so people say)!
Who would've thunk huh????

Ok so here it is for this past weekend~

  • Frankie (the cute miniature sausage dog that made my days) is no more... Some older & bigger dogs bit him to death, we just found his short legged body laying on the street like that. I think it is better when you take a dog to be put down rather than just finding it dead like that!
  • I am still trying to quit my job (LoL)
  • BF is seriously getting on my nerves to the extent that I just want out, last night was just the strangest..... my cuz calls around midnight askin what I'm up 2, so I told him nah, I'm sleeping and that he mustn't come over. Now BF has never met my cuz for some reason so he over reacted and demanding to know what's what. I just got ticked off coz by now he should know that I aint cheatin on his ass!
  • With that on Friday I bumped into my ex while we were at some after party... ex and I got to talking a bit and all that (No, we were not trying to get together again) so now BF keeps asking questions about him and isht. I told him all he should know.... that would be that we (ex & I) were just catching up, I am so done with him and we talk now and then!
  • His ex's call him and I do not bitch about it.......
  • Ok, while at this party thing, we got mugged, it was the funniest thing ever. Well I was scared for a while but quickly laughed it off, I did not lose a lot so f*ck it!
  • I am still lookin for a pre-owned car that I can buy...... It's either they are too costly or too old for me to buy!!!
  • The Finland guys that were at the Olympic are HOT. I didn't know Fin-like men were so gorgeous!
  • I am extremely disappointed with the SPRINGBOKS.... 2 games in a row! No!!! The loss to the All Blacks was embarrassing but understandable but losing to Australia is just not it!
  • The less I say about Bafana Bafana the better coz they really know how to piss the isht out of me! The second goal by Teko (I think) was beautiful though!
  • 1 medal was all we got, a silver one at that.... WoW! We have to be laughing stock of the Olympics & the African continent! Bring back the Madiba magic please!!!
  • I was smashed in a proper manner last Friday! Was so proud when I woke up without a babalas.
  • I am hoping for a super week.
  • Cold Play, Katy Perry, Adele and the guys that do the song 'Leave out all the rest" totally rock!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

so sorry about frankie!!!!

you are cool, yes :)