Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Weekend my People!

It's a Friday and I am feeling good..... compared to how crappy I was feeling last week!!!

So thought I should share this:

Ladies..... Do NOT go dating a guy that work at a bank unless he is the manager or works with investments etc coz consultants and tellers are broke!!!

This I say coz I know, BF is a something consultant at a bank and the man is not rolling in the dow as most people think. Basically they work with big figures, count them and advice millionaires how to spent/save their monies!!!

Well I hope that was helpful for those who thought.... "hmmm, I should marry a man that works for a bank"! oh, an gents, that goes for ya'll too - your GF might ask u 4 some $ around the 5th of the month as they get paid on the 20th of the month!!!

****so that is it for totally useless information for the week****

I am car hunting..... a 2nd hand car that is!

The one I wanted to get last week is no more..... owner got into an accident and the car was written off, the guy survived but then again that aint got isht to do with me,all I wanted was his car!!!

So ya, I am busy with that right now, I had to decide to get a ride as it seems I cannot do proper things without one. Every second post I see on the paper requires that you have one!!! I can't avoid al those costs forever!

Happy weekend!

***Ok, Holy N & Kasie, I will NOT go to a sangoma! I need me some Jesus***

No comments: