Monday, August 4, 2008

**BiTcHiNG**

I've got so much bitching, I actually don't know where to start!

1. The first one has to go to my moody house mate, that dude is so moody you'd swear he was pmsing.... really, he's just actin like a bitch these days and I will confront him tonight. I took some time out to calm down coz I knew I was gon' say some hectic things had I spoken yesterday. To top that he still denies that he is gay, a straight man wouldn't do what he's doing!!!

2. Whe you going to publicise an event all over facebook, have banners & posters everywhere.... you better make sure you deliver what is promised!

  • Friday night BF & I went to La Kalabash VIP Lounge Launch........ that promised to be mother of all parties to date (in Nelspruit that is),
  • We were told to "Dress to Kill", "No entry if you do not look the part".... Bull shit, here is what I have to say: Sasco..... Blue Jeans & a white shirt witha KWV scarf is not dressing to kill, how the hell are we supposed to stick to the dress code if the organiser himself is wearing like he's going to the shops, oh and DARK SHADES AT NIGHT are NOT "IT", them so-called celebs you see on tv are not fashion icons, quit trying to be like them. That goes for you too Brian!
  • Please, the next time you invite people to a function........ warn them before hand that they are going to a Nigerian owned venue coz damnit those Naija brothers were all over the show pushing us from side to side!!!
  • Where the hell have ya'll seen a "VIP Lounge" with disgustingly dirty toilets that some of us had to run to the parking lot to go squat there (Trust me hygenically, the parking lot was safer than those toilets). Brown, smelly toilets... YUK. I saw some chick there pissing in the basin coz she couldn't stand going nto those toilets..... some other girl puked there too.
  • The welcome drinks were shity too..... one had a choice between cheap red wine or KWV whiskey that I swear tasted like brandy!
  • They ran out of Marzen Golds................................................... WTF?
  • Half the seats there were broken?????
  • The music was ok
  • Oh, next time.... make the dj's and artists feel welcomed, no free booze or atleast water for the DJ's.

3. Kliff ~ for your career's, please ditch those dancers you had on Friday....... they'll fuck up your stage act. Blue & Cream are their names!!! With stage names like that what would one have expected anyways.

4. Sdunkero ~ The one SAMA award you received didn't make you..... We did. Stop frotin and never 4get the ones who supported you before you became "it".

5. May my ex fling-shag buddy person please get over himself, you are not gawd gift to women, no you are NOT...... and stop askin me to but you a drink, aren't you supposed to be loaded??? You claimed you were!

6. I wish pretty girls would stop sellin themselves short, or being whores I don't know which one to use. At this day and age with aids being the way it is, girls shouln't be goin out looking to be laid by anyone who spents small change on them. That is so not fashionable, especially these students that leave rural areas comin here to study and end up being biatches! EuWW...

Ok then...... I think I am done for now but will be back!!!

2 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey, siht happens. I see you going bold now. My friend was saying that the reason Mandela does not use glasses when reading is because he reads text this huge, and he asked me if you, during your Durban visit have made a blog visitor out of Nelson.

But, sure the way chicks sell themselves short sometimes sucks. Some behaving like moths when they see the city lights.

But, what shall we do? It's all fcuked up now!!!!!!!!

Sweets said...

hope you feel better now?