Wednesday, August 13, 2008

mOre ProbLEms.........

Ok....... seems like I am not winning here!

The new job (I haven't signed yet though) required that I ave my own car,

GUESS WHAT

I don't own one!!!!!

that sucks real bad, see I knew the day would come when I need to have a car..... I planned on saving for one the next thing you know I am busy spending that same money.

I never, till now been desperate to have my own ride as I used a family car or a friends to get to where ever I needed to go.

That is the reason why I haven't quit yet...... what if it doesn't work out!

Job description says I have to travel to all town in MP for business!!!!

Why can I just win the lotto so I could start my own thing ~ The "thing" I've been dreaming of for years now.

Oi, this is tough........

and they still have no idea of what is goin on (here @ work I mean).

2 comments:

Sweets said...

why not lease a car over 5 years? a cheap one :)

Just Khens. said...

Hawu?

I might just try that!!!!