Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*** What is happening 2 me***

I feel a bit weird...............

Like I'm in some soapie or drama, so for a lil' while I will just disappear till I am cool again!!!! It's so strange.... I've been wanting to end things with BF for the past 4 days but everytime I'm about to tell him to f*ck off, I feel like I'm in too much like with him!

Everybody else just seems to be pissin' the isht out of me ~

and I am not one to be easily irritated, that is why I am so worried.

(and no I are not Preggies so it can't be that)

IYOH!

Hmmmmmmm

Some one said I must go consult a sangoma as we believe somebody might be bewitching moi.... I didn't believe at first but black people have a way of making one believe all sorts of rubbish. So yeah... I'll be doin that (I will let ya'll know what "they" say).

Oi, ya'll heard about that satanic kid in Krugersdorp or somewhere close that murdered some kid with a sword, they say he was in black...... now that is some scary shit!!!

The only guy to win a medal (even though it's a silver) for S.A will be the talk of the country when he comes back I tell you..... what the hell is happening to our athletes in Beijing, I just do not get why they couldn't get even one bronze medal (atleast). Ryk..... what's up dude, thought you were the best swimmer the country had.

Anyhoo, I think I have a lot of other things to give me sleepless nights than thinkin about the olympic.

3 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey, careful of sangomas woman. Over the weekend someone stole my laundry from the washing line. So the thief was picky cuz he only went for my one pair of trousers and three boxer shots. So, the following day some dude tells me to be very afraid because when people steal underwear it's because they are going to do some muti stuff on it to make me go loony or something like that.

Then I said to the dude, 'look, i'm not the son of a boy - my Mama ain't raised no fool'. Becuz I know the dude who might have stolen my undies and he's so broke he can't pay attention. Now the other thought informs me that maybe this dude has been trying to work me with muti for some time and since a cellphone only rings on another cellphone he stole my clothes so that I can go to a sangoma and get sprinkled with herbs and then establish the connection so that he can easily 'toor' me, picture that.
So, stay away from sangomas.

Speaking of Olympics, isn't it funny that Zimbabwe has more medals than us? Us, we are bloody South Africa for God's sake!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

I forgot to mention that the thief left my sneakers, socks, t-shirts, a white shir, a scarf and sporty, and just went for my undies. Scary hey? He could be the next guy slicing others with a sword, a la Krugersdorp

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Live by the sword...

Let's face it South Africa, we are a divided country and our problems are as big as we relate to them, either in terms of race or class. The recent Columbine-style-ninja killing that visited a Krugersdorp high school (Kruger Park slaughter) just revealed how subjective we are. Just a week ago, Daily Sun ran a front page of a 16-year-old boy who carried an Uzi to school. Was this incident ever followed up by TV and its panel of psychology-religion experts to explain the situation? No. To the broader media, this was just another black terrorist. A week later a kid chops up a pupil, injuring another and two workers. If I'm not mistaken this was flighted on BBC or CNN, maybe not. But I saw it everywhere. Was it the death that caused all the stir or the mind behind the violent youth who committed these acts? If the latter, then why wasn't the same treatment given to the guy with the Uzi? Was it a matter of who got killed or who stood a chance of drying? I bet you it would have been equally shocking for the same ninja dude to bring an Uzi to school. Why? Simply because over 50% of the most hardened criminals in our country have never seen an Uzi. That unpublicised (unimportant) incident is to me equal to a bomb scare at a school or the slaughtering of a pupil who hoped to submit his homework that fatal Monday.

It seems as if we are ignoring the disease that is plaguing our society and only concentrating on some eclectic symptoms. Until we understand the value of good moral leadership and comprehensive parenting within our society, we will continue to blame some metalic music, notwithstanding the fact that if a Kwaito band had recorded lyrics like those of Slipknot (Sleepnot) we would have all been horrified. However, a society that blames music without seeking to eradicate the situation that creates the musician is worse than an overt regime such as the one across the Limpopo river.
_________________

Witchcraft. I know of a cousin of mine who had her panties stolen, and the next thing I knew she was promiscous. To this day she is peddling kuku.

As for going to a sangoma. Bad idea. Come to Jesus baby, he will pimp your soul and make you voodoo proof. I believe that Jesus is here to Pimp My Life. How about that?