Monday, August 11, 2008

HeLP

I'm supposed to be jumping up and down right now but I am not ~ It's a bit sad really!

I have just received my appointment letter from some company that wants to employ me.

Here is the story (for those who don't know what's going on):

  • I've been really frustrated in my current job, that would be the reason why I went out and applied for every job I thought I was fit for. There were good interviews and the bad one obviously.
  • My bosses were sometimes not very nice and I often felt like I could just quit but I didn't coz I needed the money.
  • The new job will start on the 1st September, they are offering me almost 2grand than what I am currently earning and 7% commission should I reach my target of R100 000 or more....... I could've settled for R500 difference, as long as I could just stop working here!
  • The problem now, however is that I don't know how to tell my bosses that I am leaving in a few weeks.
  • I need help.................... do advice on how I should approach them!

Ya ne!

I don't know why I am even thinking twice about this........... I mean everybody knows how shity my male boss treats me!!!

See what I said about me being too nice and tolerant??????

Like I feel bad coz I know I am irreplaceable (they just don't know it yet) and they will soon realise that they should've given me my raise when I asked for it!!!!

Hmmmm. I need to go think about this, it is a major decision for me! This was my first job, since I left tertiary ~ this is the only place I have worked, It's all I know.... !

Ok, I need some time alone!!!

4 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Woman, that has a name, it's called alterphobia (i coined it). It is a fear of change. Do you know the story of why a woman who's abused by her man would stay in the same marriage, sleep with the same beast, suck his cock on demand and even bear him 3 beautiful kids between beating without even dislodging? She's afraid of the inevitable. Better deal with the devil you know. That's why people are going to vote ANC next year regardless of corruption, Zuma, nepotism, incompetence etc. Because they can't imagine anything outside of the abusive relationship. Now, as a matter of fact I'm one of those people who decided many years ago to say 'fcuk the employer' and went out to hustle on my own. And I can assure you Diva baby, your next destination is an experience you don't want to lose cuz you scared of upsetting the boss. Just tell them that you felt you want to grow as a human being and that your resolution this year was to leave and go mountain climbing but then you need more cash to follow that hobby and the next employer is offering you that and more. That you 'll be quitting working for them but they must continue to offer you VIP Passes because you believe in family - and they are family. Tell them that like a bird they were raising you so that you can fly someday and that time has come but you will always remember the nest (Ziyaphenduka) cuz it gave you warmth but it's time to outgrow it. Do I make sense woman?

Supanova said...

Eish ja.... 10Workers... that's sum scary sh*t rite thurr... scary, but true...
Haai bo Divalicious.... getwhile the gettin's still good! Go tell the mean ole boss-man that u're leavin on a jetplane... haha... No on the real tho, u gotta get out now! Don't be scared chomma... what's the worst that cud happen? Weeelllllll he cud treat ya like sh*t till the day u leave - oh, hang on! he does that anyway! So ya see sista, this is about yo sanity!
So here's wat u do! Put yo hands up, point to the sky and sing along now - Mr Boss Man - To The Left, To The Left! LMAO....
You go girl!

Sweets said...

just type a short letter, you don't have to give reasons why you're leaving!

and congrats on the new job!!!!

Just Khens. said...

Eish.... ya neh!!!