Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am still undecided!

Ok Thursday today...........

Am on a mission to get my momma to give me $ to deposit a skorokoro 4 myself as I now realise that I actually need one. Sucks really coz now everybody @ home will see that I still cannot do stuff 4 myself (it would have been a different case if I was getting paid the $ I deserve). SO now it is back to the begging and sucking up to the woman!!!

Ok, I now have to return the HR guy's call coz I was avoiding my phone the whole day yesterday!!! Yoh and I don't know what to say to him ~ "Errr, hi.... I'm returning a call I missed yesterday..... mmm, I am still trying to sort out my transport issue before I fax back the signed appointment letter." Hope he understands..... actually they are not even supposed to be begging my ass, surely they have other people that they can hire for the same job. Oh Gosh!!!

Am feeling a bit sick-ish, just a bit...... and I suspect I might have a slight case of diarrhoea! I love flavoured milk and yesterday I bought 12 of them in different flavours, too much dairy has never been good for anyone!

Before I forget~ Ya'll never believe what I found when I tried putting my hand down BF's pants.... a box of ganja/maryJane/weed whatever ya'll call it!!! Apparently he was hiding it while @ work! I just do not know what goes on in that man's mind!

Can't wait for the weekend, just wanna sit and enjoy movies.

Wanted is a good movie..... also finally watched Kung Fu Panda - 'twas great! Still haven't gotten a chance to do Hancock but I must soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still gotta see Kung Fu Panda... Jack Black is classic for sure; he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock