Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend!

shoo where do I start???

Durbs was nice, chilled with the family.... Momma had a super braai for her b'day (You know how oldies do it)!

Aunts, cousins, nieces & nephews all came and danced like "merry" people half the night (I had no choice but to be sober the whole weekend)

Old stories were told as they reminisced on what a troublesome teenager I used to be.... wow!

Yo, my momma got down to old Whitney Houston tracks!

Wished I could've chilled there longer but no..... I had to be @ work!

I got to Nelspruit @ 4.50am by the way and @ 6 I had to wake up & get ready for work (wishing for a day off, yes, yes!)

BF had a blast this past weekend I hear.... hmmm Wonder what he got up to?

Oh I found myself waiting @ the park station for the 22h00 bus..... the one going to Maputo via Nelspruit... dear lord! My ass just froze away and as soon as I got into the bus, there was this funky smell... I have no idea how to explain that stink but it was just there and I had to grin & bear it for about 5 hours as the bus drove!

While waiting there I contacted a jozi hookup but he stood me up.... hmmm I wonder!!! Anyhoo 'twas good though!

I am so not trying to be funny or any other way but there is always that smell when I am standing next/ talking to a male person from Maputo hmmm - that just came to mind right now!

Movin on along...... I am tired, so tired that I actually just want to dose off and 16h30 is just so far away!

Did a bit of shopping too... oh how I love big malls!

Besides that nothing new really!

My male boss was at court today....... someone tell Mafikizolo's management that they are in shit with the law at Pilgrim's rest!!!! Seriously!

My boss was there coz he slapped their road manager...... well it turns out that they (Mafikizolo & crew) were all drunk (driver included), the assaulted some poor Indian man who happened to be carrying a lot of cellphones at the time & they... helped themselves to those phone! The cops there were patiently waiting for them and they were a no show - again!

Haai no

Anyways.... someone tell me how Indian people are able to eat such hot food? Better taste buds or glands, maybe chillies doesn't make them bond with the toilet seat & toilet paper??? That was just a random thought!

3 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Chilli is rumoured in the Orient to be an aphrodisiac, and maybe since Indians come from that side they are on a daily mission to shoot rockets. Just a thoughts. Have you wondered why are there so many of them in India to the point that they even come here to permanently stay? Chilli woman, just try it.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE hot food. the hotter the better!

wanna know what's also hot?

I tagged you in a competition to win an ipod touch! check out my blog for details!!

Supanova said...

Ohhhhhhhhh... good ole family get togethaz... How I miss those! And when the adults start remiscing about yo days as a precocious yungsta....Good times!
OMG.. I know what you mean about them smells on the bus! I bussed it to Cape Town a while back and I swear I was gagging all the way. u're lucky it was only 5 hours! I had to put up with that *ish for about 18hrs! The horror! Eeek! You'd think they'd have windows that open up in thurr! Total grossification!