Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TuesDaY ~ Off to find a new job!!!

Goood Morning People............

I have a job interview later this morning!!!!

I haven't done those in a while and the last time I did, some other girl got the job so ya, am nervous I'll fcuk it up or I'll blab too much, oh dear.........

Ok I need time to recollect myself!

Will update ya'll later!

(My current boss is not too happy but hey, they don't wanna increase my pay so I gots to bounce.....)

Oh and I have another interview tomorrow @ 14h00 as well.
****************"*******************"*********************"****************"

Alraighty then, I can say that it went well.... accept that the person interviewing me thought that I was better suited for another job and not the one they had called me in for! Poor Afrikaans speaking middle-aged woman thought that I was so nice and "oulik" - I need translation soon!.... Ok then I guess I have to wait for them to call me.

Can't wait for the one I'm having tomorrow..... I hope I get hired on the spot (depending on how much they are offering me of coz)!!!!

When I walked in, my boss asked me how it went and I told him fine but the smile on his face was too fake!!!!

Am in a very good mood, mostly coz they can now see how fcukin serious I am!!!

Ooh, my favourite song is on the radio...ha, ha!!!

Kwaki....... We are bidding for the Freshers Ball tender, he, he!!! I'll come to Venda if our company gets it ne!!!

And BF got a pay hike today!!! We are celebrating tonight!!!

3 comments:

Sweets said...

good luck with that! i absolutely HATE interviews, knock yourself out!

AQUILOGY said...

I also hope you get the job

Just Khens. said...

Oh... thanx guys! I will, one day!!!

Am in no rush though!!!