Monday, May 12, 2008

MonDaY - Would ya believe.....?

.......that my voice is gone, so I went to the doctor and was told to not speak for the next 24hours as it could result in a permanent loss of my voice!!!!

Oh My Fcukin Gawd!

I was given a sick note but guess what I am still at work as I have to do a few things before heading home!!! And coz I'm takin RSVP's for an upcoming event, my cell is a hotline by force!

To make isht worse is that the boss people think that I was out partying or something along those lines when in fact I was indoors the entire weekend!

Confession: I got stoned on Saturday and Sunday morning my voice was all crazy and shit.I'm not really sure but I think it might be responsible for the horror I'm goin through right now!

Am sure BF will be happy that I can't say a word for the whole day as we all know that I talk......... too damn much sometimes, I know I can be irritating but I can't help it!

So now am hoping to be done soon so I can go rest "my voice"!

Enjoy ya'lls week people, be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sweets said...

shame... hectic!!!
go home, bugger work!
:)

AQUILOGY said...

Get well soon....